The Student Room Group

Is she interested in me?

We met last month and a girl friend of mine said that she liked me but i brushed it off and we talked quite a bit after, but with exams and stuff it sort of faded away, now we are meeting up as a big group and she out of the blue asked me to go to hers first and then go to the group event along with our mutual bi-sexual male friend (Sexuality of course means nothing but just
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We met last month and a girl friend of mine said that she liked me but i brushed it off and we talked quite a bit after, but with exams and stuff it sort of faded away, now we are meeting up as a big group and she out of the blue asked me to go to hers first and then go to the group event along with our mutual bi-sexual male friend (Sexuality of course means nothing but just

Sorry didnt mean to post, as i aas saying sexuality has no impact but just to show that notifeably she is talking to no other guys in a relationship way as they are 100% just friends and is close to being in a relationship with someone else. Also she met a girl friend of mine and said on her own that we were talking even though it was just about the event, i dont want to read the situation wrong but shes pretty attractive, thanks.
Sounds like she likes you, it's funny, that is similar to how me and my girlfriend got together. She told me to come to hers before we went to the park with about 5 other friends and then after everyone left she asked me to come to hers again and then I riskily asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes so she must have been interested in me :') Sounds like you're in a similar situation. Are you interested in her?
Reply 3
Original post by Joshusky
Sounds like she likes you, it's funny, that is similar to how me and my girlfriend got together. She told me to come to hers before we went to the park with about 5 other friends and then after everyone left she asked me to come to hers again and then I riskily asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes so she must have been interested in me :':wink: Sounds like you're in a similar situation. Are you interested in her?

That is sweet, hey maybe ill keep that in mind for tomorrow!😂 Shes great, she is attractive but also just genuinely funny, like we get along pretty well as well as having similar music tastes, thanks
Original post by Anonymous
That is sweet, hey maybe ill keep that in mind for tomorrow!😂 Shes great, she is attractive but also just genuinely funny, like we get along pretty well as well as having similar music tastes, thanks

If you genuinely do like her but are not sure whether or not she is interested in you, think before you ask her if you want to go further with the relationship. I only riskily asked my girlfriend because I knew she wasn't one of the awkward girls that would find it awkward to even be friends after such a question. Good luck buddy
:ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest