Although I like all of Scandinavia tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by ATW1
South Korea I hope?

hahaha yes
Sri Lanka's a beautiful country:awesome:
Reply 23
There are so many amazing counties all over the world. So hard to pick one!
switzerland - pretty much a perfect country. a direct democracy~, not in the EU, gun rights, prosperity, etc
Germany, for many reasons. :smile: I'd love to live in the Black Forest one day.
Reply 26
Iceland, it's pretty. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464964660.499296.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1464964749.551901.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1464964678.993910.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Germany
Norway
Switzerland
I'd also love to visit: Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Italy and Russia; particularly north-west and north-east siberia and perhaps one day all the way to Kamchatka.

Best regards
Francis.
Bangladesh <3
India,Canada,South Korea
Denmark and I would like to visit either Japan or Singapore one day!
Original post by sleepysnooze
switzerland - pretty much a perfect country. a direct democracy~, not in the EU, gun rights, prosperity, etc

Switzerland is nice. However, I visited Switzerland a couple a years ago just for a week, and I witnessed 2 incidences of racism. But that's just from my experience.
Original post by The person
Switzerland is nice. However, I visited Switzerland a couple a years ago just for a week, and I witnessed 2 incidences of racism. But that's just from my experience.

what was this racist incident?
Reply 33
Original post by The person

I went to Geneva, Lucerne and Lausanne. They were generally friendly didn't really see any racism. Rural area?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would love to have a Finnish passport and possibly live there. Also probably a swiss passport.
Reply 35
Russia :russia:

Spoiler

Original post by Nurne
I went to Geneva, Lucerne and Lausanne. They were generally friendly didn't really see any racism. Rural area?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to Sion and Geneva. In Sion I saw someone randomly shoulder barge a black guy as he was walking down the street. He then said something racist(didn't catch all of it) after that.
Reply 37
Original post by Flammae
Russia :russia:

Spoiler

I admire Russia, one of the few countries left that has remained true to its values and still applies common sense instead of being crippled by political correctness.
Reply 38
Afroca isa great cuntry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending