The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guls
gonna start revising in an hour. I seriously need to go in today.

Anyone else have like a week full of exams execpt monday in two weeks time?

Yeah haha 21st June to 24th June the homestretch C3, Chemistry unit 5, F215 and C4 haha
Alright, finished the chemistry paper, got 71/90 (A was 69/90) so very happy. Initially I got 68 and I was like CRAP but then I went back to this question where I thought I'd lost all the marks but actually got 3 marks :P So yay :biggrin:

Now...I don't know. Gotta see what to do :biggrin:
Change of plans, I'm exhausted so I'm just gonna take a nap for a bit and then get up and do the chem paper. Let's hope I don't oversleep because that always happens, I'll probably tell someone to wake me up in an hour and a half 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am gonna do some Biology AS revision now, topics 3-4. Then in about an hour I will probably have lunch. After that I will carry on with revision and then after that we will see. :biggrin:
Reply 4044
damn trying to a core 4 paper and keep slowing down.
Ive super charged. Gonna storm through it now.
Reply 4045
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Yeah haha 21st June to 24th June the homestretch C3, Chemistry unit 5, F215 and C4 haha

for me its 14-17th june exam on every day in that period chem4, core3, f214 and core 4
Done some D1 Linear Programming Questions, feeling fairly confident with that now.

Going to hunt for a good video on Protein Synthesis and also watch some Mr Pollock Biology videos
Hello people! :biggrin:
Could you guys just tell me some questions on 'Drift Velocity and Doppler Effect' from Edexcel, OCR or AQA (would be great if they are MCQs)
p.s. this topic just got added into our syllabus so we have no where to practice past papers from
I made red using highlighters!!!

1465060002747.jpg

Stationery is the best! I think that deserves a break :biggrin:
Reply 4049
omg I did it. finally summarised the whole of freaking Unit 4 Chemistry.

Spoiler

feel like that A* is more probable now.
gonna shower and power through f214. hopefully gonna finish that module aswell.
Did a D1 paper which took me too long and knocked my confidence about Linear Programming - I need more practice.

I'm going to review Exchange Surfaces now for Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only managed to review half of Exchange Surfaces - my migraine is killing me now tho and I don't want to stay up until midnight again like I have been the last few nights so I'll just pack it in for the day and restart tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nearly done with psychology! :macarena:
Reply 4053
I had the worst day, I procrastinated from 12 until now! I need help please someone! I have 3 exams next week and two days left to learn for them! 😥 any advice?
I've finally looked at all the psychology studies!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: I'll review the health and clinical ones in 2 day's time. Omg I'm soooooo worn out :yawn: I have to do M1 revision tomorrow.
Original post by AW97
I had the worst day, I procrastinated from 12 until now! I need help please someone! I have 3 exams next week and two days left to learn for them! 😥 any advice?

Same here. I've done basically nothing - 2 english essays. I feel awful. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, planning to do biology.
Ive procrastinated too much :frown:.
Original post by AW97

Work work work work work work... Seriously tho there's nothing else we can do I am in the same boat. Impossible is nothing. You gotta believe in yourself. :h:
Reply 4058
Tomorrow's plan
S1 Jan 2013
F583 market structures
F585 extract 5 notes
(Mark S1 paper + break)
F583 labour S/D & wage determination
MPC4 paper (yet to pick a year)

Latest

Trending

Trending