The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Applying for accommodation at University of Ulster

I have currently been trying to apply for accommodation at the Coleraine campus but in order to do this I need to sign in, so when I type in my email address to sign in it says that it doesn't exist on the system and I need to register. The problem is when I go to register it says that the registration details you have provided are invalid and your details do not exist on the system. I sent my confirmation letter to them about attending my course about a week ago and got the automatic reply back.
How much longer should I wait before I contact them?
When is it too late to apply for accommodation in halls?
Reply 1
Been having similar problems regarding the student number needed to sign in when applying to Accomodation. I was told I would receive the number in an E-mail around the 7th of May. Still haven't got it.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by Nurante
Been having similar problems regarding the student number needed to sign in when applying to Accomodation. I was told I would receive the number in an E-mail around the 7th of May. Still haven't got it.

Make sure to check your junk mail, for some reason all of my E-mails from Ulster were appearing in it. I got them to resend the email and got mine sorted out ^-^
Did you get the email yet?

Quick Reply

Latest