The Student Room Group

DUMBEST exam mistake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Thanks, my coursework was good so hopefully I can still get an A*. An A would be fine too, however,

nope an A will not be fine, my man we r aiming far that A*
i had a nasty cold in my maths exam and i told the invigilator to give me paper cos all you see is fat snot running down my nose, and then she just gave me some disgusted look and threw the tissue to me and i was like aww fanks babe, and then i sneezed into the tissue and then instead of the tissue capturing all the snot, it went on the exam paper. i thought to myself, damn, i feel sorry for whoever is going to mark this.
Original post by nj1234
nope an A will not be fine, my man we r aiming far that A*

I suppose you're right, it would be a drag to put all of that work in and get a 45% fluency using Duolingo within a week all to get an A. Oh well, all I can do now is simply anticipate an A*, it's out of my hands now!
Missed the last couple of pages of my second GCSE physics paper because I thought it said 'end of questions' instead of 'turn over', still to this day don't know how many marks I left unanswered but you can imagine I was in major panic mode after I found out my mistake...
Reply 24
I suppose you're right, it would be a drag to put all of that work in and get a 45% fluency using Duolingo within a week all to get an A. Oh well, all I can do now is simply anticipate an A*, it's out of my hands now!

if u worked for it you WILL get it, now time for skitles and icecream
Original post by nj1234
if u worked for it you WILL get it, now time for skitles and icecream

Nice!
Ok now I know never ever take water to an exam! Hahaha only if its a mock i'll take it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Unfortunately we don't tend to find the dumbest ones because we don't notice them at the time, and aren't significant enough to remember.

My 'dumbest' so far was resolving using energy principles to find the maximum height of an object moving in a vertical circle rather than tension in the string, but I'm sure that's not the kinda answer you wanted :wink:

Rookie mistake...

*tut* *tut*
Reply 28
Nice!

yh man you have got to bath in the glory of sweets that my dentist will kill me for, but hey, everyone needs to let go when apt
Original post by champ_mc99
Rookie mistake...

*tut* *tut*

ikr :getmecoat:
Original post by nj1234
yh man you have got to bath in the glory of sweets that my dentist will kill me for, but hey, everyone needs to let go when apt

I wish I could but my dentist would kill me too, my teeth aren't exactly the best. :frown:
Original post by nj1234
dont worry, i wasnt a real exam it was a mock, im in year 10, but yh

That's ok then I doubt mocks even matter much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
ikr :getmecoat:

Though I actually had no idea what you were talking about. :tongue:
Original post by champ_mc99
Though I actually had no idea what you were talking about. :tongue:

doesn't surprise me :rofl:
Reply 34
I wish I could but my dentist would kill me too, my teeth aren't exactly the best. :frown:

shhhhhh, he doesnt have to know........ i know you have got some mnms in ur cuboard
Original post by nj1234
Guys its that moment when the invigilator walks by you, u havent done anything, but you somehow look supsicious... just me? ok il stop posting now..........

This happens to me every time! Just have one of those faces.. :frown:
Original post by nj1234
shhhhhh, he doesnt have to know........ i know you have got some mnms in ur cuboard

You're right, why do I have to compromise my diet all for the sake of my dentist? I'll have those MNMs thank you very much! :smug:
My former maths teacher ones accidentally spilt his tea on GCSE actual exam papers after the exam.
In my physics GCSE exam I didn't realise there was another side to the equation sheet so used the wrong equations for half the questions. It was only when the invigilator collected up the equation sheets did I realise there was another side. :/ Thankfully I got an A* in that paper so all was good
Reply 39
I nearly forgot to write my name and details on the front page of the english literature paper.

Quick Reply

Latest