How do you revise

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nj1234
whats it called ill check it out now

"Treat you better" it's on spotify
Reply 41
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
"Treat you better" it's on spotify

why do i love it already, for the record if you ever need help 'I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too'
Original post by nj1234
why do i love it already, for the record if you ever need help 'I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too'

That was actually quite clever, I like you already.

Spoiler

Reply 43
That was actually quite clever, I like you already.

Spoiler

first you have to 'be the life of the party', and you have to promise you wont be the cause of any 'stitches'.
Side note your friend was right but 'i know what you did last summer'
Depends on the subject. For maths and the sciences I watch videos. For Geography I read out of my CGP text book and make flashcards for the case studies that I need to know. And for statistics I read out of another CGP text book. For the most part, I don't like writing stuff down while revising as I find it too time consuming and not all that effective.
Reply 45
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Depends on the subject. For maths and the sciences I watch videos. For Geography I read out of my CGP text book and make flashcards for the case studies that I need to know. And for statistics I read out of another CGP text book. For the most part, I don't like writing stuff down while revising as I find it too time consuming and not all that effective.

im following you because its like looking at a mirror that doesnt do stupid things
Original post by nj1234
im following you because its like looking at a mirror that doesnt do stupid things

Thanks! Just believe in yourself, young grasshopper. Self belief is the key to victory!
Reply 47
Thanks! Just believe in yourself, young grasshopper. Self belief is the key to victory!

i shall hop my way to success, though in what future if Trump actuall wins?????
Original post by nj1234
first you have to 'be the life of the party', and you have to promise you wont be the cause of any 'stitches'.
Side note your friend was right but 'i know what you did last summer'

Omg haha I'm speechless. Some say the song references are "a little too much" but I "believe" it's great. Also "I don't even know your name" yet.
Original post by nj1234
i shall hop my way to success, though in what future if Trump actuall wins?????

Worry not, my friend. For the most part we won't be affected by his poor decisions even if he did win. He may obtain control over the USA but he won't have that control over our good will!
Reply 50
Omg haha I'm speechless. Some say the song references are "a little too much" but I "believe" it's great. Also "I don't even know your name" yet.

there is 'something big' here, and idk if i can 'take the weight', but hey, 'its probably one of those nights'
#topthat
names nilesh
Reply 51
Worry not, my friend. For the most part we won't be affected by his poor decisions even if he did win. He may obtain control over the USA but he won't have that control over our good will!

your making me cry harold, we shall lead a revolution if he wins!
Original post by etata
Ah, no I'm doing GCSE's, but I can imagine. I have my Cold War paper on Monday. Gradually accepting my imminent failure..

Good luck! I have philosophy on Thursday and history on Friday
Original post by nj1234
dude man your making me cry, oh wait there an onion being cut lol. but seriously, some of my older mates dread history at a level, plus i think its more like gcse X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Yep I have my A2 paper on Friday and there is no way I'm passing it haha. It's GCSE on steroids.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nj1234
your making me cry harold, we shall lead a revolution if he wins!

I'm rather emotional myself! A revolution shall occur if he comes into power, I'll make sure of it!
Original post by Platopus
Yep I have my A2 paper on Thursday and there is no way I'm passing it haha. It's GCSE on steroids.

History A-Level will be the death of me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Platopus
Yep I have my A2 paper on Thursday and there is no way I'm passing it haha. It's GCSE on steroids.

i love it all the best bro, the force is with you!
Reply 57
I'm rather emotional myself! A revolution shall occur if he comes into power, I'll make sure of it!

make sure borris johnson is on our side, then we will win ..... xD
how can you lot revise with the TV on omg

I need silence / some background instrumental or nothing gets done

Spoiler

Original post by nj1234
make sure borris johnson is on our side, then we will win ..... xD

The handsome chap will easily force the USA to succumb to our revolution. We shall make sure he doesn't come into power and while we're at it implement 'Boris Bikes' in American Society!

Quick Reply

Latest