The Student Room Group

Britain Stronger In Europe!

Is anyone canvassing for this campaign in London? I might do it!
Original post by IRoranth

Don't bother, I mean I think Britain will be better without EU
Original post by lukey0071

Oh we'll stay don't worry :smile:
Reply 3

Oh the browncoats are recruiting now?
Original post by ckfeister
Oh we'll stay don't worry :smile:

Thank you for reminding me of that.

/Sarcasm intended.

Unprincipled, selfish or impressionable nutter.

The fruit is ripening, but is rotten to the core.
Original post by XcitingStuart
Thank you for reminding me of that.

/Sarcasm intended.

Unprincipled, selfish or impressionable nutter.

The fruit is ripening, but is rotten to the core.

:smile:
Reply 6

What are your reasons? :u:
What are your reasons? :u:

10 Reasons to LeaveWhy we should leave: The top ten reasons we would be BETTER OFF OUT… 1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations. 2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.3. Freedom to control our national borders.4. Freedom to restore Britain’s special legal system.5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.6. Freedom to make major savings for British consumers.7. Freedom to improve the British economy and generate more jobs.8. Freedom to regenerate Britain’s fisheries.9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens. 10. Freedom to restore British customs and traditions.

So....FREEDOM EVERYTHING
Reply 8
Sorry I am voting OUT!
10 Reasons to LeaveWhy we should leave: The top ten reasons we would be BETTER OFF OUT… 1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations. 2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.3. Freedom to control our national borders.4. Freedom to restore Britain’s special legal system.5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.6. Freedom to make major savings for British consumers.7. Freedom to improve the British economy and generate more jobs.8. Freedom to regenerate Britain’s fisheries.9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens. 10. Freedom to restore British customs and traditions.

So....FREEDOM EVERYTHING

You forgot 11 - Freedom to not be forced to be part of an EU Army. "Britain would be forced to join an EU army within five years with "catastrophic" consequences for defence if voters back retaining membership, the man who once commended UK troops in Afghanistan has warned."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/02/uk-would-give-up-right-to-self-defence-if-forced-to-join-europea/

So....FREEDOM EVERYTHING

1. Yeah..... because smaller markets always have more weight to throw around when making trade deals, right? /s

2. To the advantage of our citizens HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You mean more tax cuts for the rich? The EU funds science, it invests in the poorest regions of our country, it invests in climate change prevention, while our government leaves half the country to ****ing rot (Northern Powerhouse HAHAHAHAHA), bans scientists from lobbying, and funds fracking. Get real.

3. We already have freedom to control our borders, we aren't a part of Schengen...

4. What?

5. Oh, yes please! Let's strip away our Human Rights, workers' rights, consumer rights and strict product safety laws! Our rights are too expensive, gotta save some £££ for the rich!!

6. HAHAHAHAHAHA, right.

7. Michael Gove himself admitted that jobs will be lost. The overwhelming consensus among economists is that we'll suffer from a Brexit. But of course the average Daily Mail reading caveman knows more about economics than actual economists...

8. Yep, wonderful. Let's strip away the fishing quotas. We need more £££! We'll fish til there aren't any fish left! And then what will we do? We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I guess? Anyway, who are these EU ***** to tell us we can't fish entire populations into extinction?!?!

9. Wow. Your ignorance is incredible. The FACT is that, out of all groups (UK natives, EU immigrants, non-EU immigrants), EU immigrants BY FAR contribute the most to our economy, proportionally. British natives are the ONLY group that take more in welfare than they bring in in taxes. That you've somehow concluded that the opposite is happening is why we shouldn't be having a referendum. You aren't even living in the real world.

10. Right, I forgot about EU Directive 1111 that says "You aren't allowed to have British customs and traditions" what????????????

So much ignorance and lies, it's disgusting.

Original post by caravaggio2
You forgot 11 - Freedom to not be forced to be part of an EU Army. "Britain would be forced to join an EU army within five years with "catastrophic" consequences for defence if voters back retaining membership, the man who once commended UK troops in Afghanistan has warned."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/02/uk-would-give-up-right-to-self-defence-if-forced-to-join-europea/

Freedom to not be a part of something that doesn't exist? Sounds like you're scaremongering to me. PROJECT FEAR PROJECT FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending