The Student Room Group

breakup

So, bf has been hurting me and making me resentful, after months of yo-yoing he decides to try and work on it because he's been failing me and not giving me what I deserve, so I think he broke up with me, I said it first but, he doesn't want to work it out as he's the cause.

I don't know how to deal with it and for how long, hoping and waiting for him... and I don't want anyone else. :frown: Even though I know his reason is right, it still hurts
Original post by Anonymous
So, bf has been hurting me and making me resentful, after months of yo-yoing he decides to try and work on it because he's been failing me and not giving me what I deserve, so I think he broke up with me, I said it first but, he doesn't want to work it out as he's the cause.

I don't know how to deal with it and for how long, hoping and waiting for him... and I don't want anyone else. :frown: Even though I know his reason is right, it still hurts

Don't know the full story, sorry.
Reply 2
Original post by ckfeister
Don't know the full story, sorry.

He's pretty much been taking me for granted and emotionally draining me by pushing me away when i wantto help him , since he's dealing with depression and before it , he's been extremely selfish and taking so much out of me than giving.

He feels he's failed me because he realised how badly he treated me during the past 2 months.
Original post by Anonymous
He's pretty much been taking me for granted and emotionally draining me by pushing me away when i wantto help him , since he's dealing with depression and before it , he's been extremely selfish and taking so much out of me than giving.

He feels he's failed me because he realised how badly he treated me during the past 2 months.

Oh, well if he knows now... maybe give him another chance if thats what your hinting. Maybe there is some potential.
Sounds like you know what you are doing and you know what you want...

Quick Reply