The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TFM's future is in CDM.
Original post by Dirtybit
He would be the perfect CAM under Mourinho right? A real hardworking defensive player

Do you know what a CAM is?
TFM's future is in CDM.

Stop begging to have a pogba
Mourinho will know his stuff on defensive reinforcements but think he's being a tad harsh on getting rid of Blind too hastily? Sure, he might not fit the mould of a Mourinho but he did play reasonably well last season after the early season concerns of him being in central defence. But I can see if he's keeping Carrick/Schweinsteiger and having Shaw/CBJ at LB then a profit on him might be good business.
Dirty trying to be funny.

Would have thought he'd be an expert on him. Youtube videos and that. .
Original post by Aky786UK
Mourinho will know his stuff on defensive reinforcements but think he's being a tad harsh on getting rid of Blind too hastily? Sure, he might not fit the mould of a Mourinho but he did play reasonably well last season after the early season concerns of him being in central defence. But I can see if he's keeping Carrick/Schweinsteiger and having Shaw/CBJ at LB then a profit on him might be good business.

I'd be pissed if we sell Blind. He isn't a CB but he's perfectly fine as a LB or midfielder.

Reckon it just screams of guesswork from the papers as he's Dutch, a van gaal signing and not a Mourinho CB.
TFM's future is in CDM.

Your probably think Pogba is a CDM lol
Would lol if he sold Blind & Mata but kept Fellaini.
Original post by swirly
Stop begging to have a pogba

If only Pogba was a CDM!

Original post by Lúcio
Do you know what a CAM is?

Central Attacking Midfielder

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Your probably think Pogba is a CDM lol

Your

Why would I think that? I never even compared TFM to Pogba :s-smilie:
Original post by Rk2k14
Would lol if he sold Blind & Mata but kept Fellaini.

Fellaini is almost certainly staying. It'll be easier if you just accept it now.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Fellaini is almost certainly staying. It'll be easier if you just accept it now.

He isn't starting though.
Maybe league cup games and West Ham away.
Original post by Rk2k14
He isn't starting though.
Maybe league cup games and West Ham away.

Agree. Will still be higher up the pecking order than Herrera though.
@Dirtybit
Whats Sane like (no shots)?
Reply 453
Original post by sr90
I'd be pissed if we sell Blind. He isn't a CB but he's perfectly fine as a LB or midfielder.

Reckon it just screams of guesswork from the papers as he's Dutch, a van gaal signing and not a Mourinho CB.

Same thing was said of Luiz and Mata and Mourinho sold them both.
Eric Bailly?

*Didn't sub to new thread because always full of aids*

*Decided to check how new thread was coming along*

*Laughed through ~15 pages of aids*

You guys are the best.

Spoiler

Original post by Louis.

You guys are the best.

Spoiler

Louis, if you're going to return to this thread, you need to bring balance to it, not leave it back down a path of darkness.
Fellaini staying is not neccesarily bad, he did practically win us the FA Cup :smile:

key goals against Everton and West Ham in matches we won by 1 goal margins, and an assist for Mata in the cup final :h: Not to mention the last ditch block he made!

He deserves some credit rather than getting more hate from the hate bandwagon (not necessarily you guys, but def the fans on the Official United FB page) :smile:
Reply 458
Original post by Louis.

You guys are the best.

Spoiler

How do you feel about Mourinho being manager of Man United?
Also as for this new CB, I like you guys have never heard of him nor seen him play. I was thinking we'd be in for Stones, Varane of that guy from PSG whose name I can't spell...

Why cant our scouting network improve so instead of paying 40m euros for a CB we pay the 5m Villarreal paid for him just a year ago like how we got Vidic and Evra....

Latest