The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths

Well, they're not wrong?

I've seen worse in aqa physics mark schemes. Question 'explain what would be different about the diffraction pattern if monochromatic red light was replaced with monochromatic green light.' There was genuinely a mark available for saying 'it would be green'
Original post by Whizbox
Well, they're not wrong?

Very much so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samb1234
I've seen worse in aqa physics mark schemes. Question 'explain what would be different about the diffraction pattern if monochromatic red light was replaced with monochromatic green light.' There was genuinely a mark available for saying 'it would be green'

Lol physics a level is so funny sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they did manage to get that speed then in my opinion they should get error carried forward on their comment, which is in fact a very fast speed :wink:
Original post by Whizbox
If they did manage to get that speed then in my opinion they should get error carried forward on their comment, which is in fact a very fast speed :wink:

The speed is right. The comment should be 'this is impossible so energy must have turned to mass, an increase in mass required.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What, faster than light?

Oh, whatever, I don't know what's going on in physics...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EricPiphany
What, faster than light?

Oh, whatever, I don't know what's going on in physics...

Lol yeh you get an answer faster then light then speed to comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol yeh you get an answer faster then light then speed to comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually hate Edexcel when they do these questions, making you panic because you think you made a simple calculation error :-/
How's it going everyone? Confidence levels topped up??

In 10 days I'll have done my first exam, and in 20, I'll have done all... can't wait to be able to relax guilt free :redface:
Original post by Serine Soul

In 10 days I'll have done my first exam, and in 20, I'll have done all... can't wait to be able to relax guilt free :redface:

Lucky girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Panicking about being calm af despite having loads to revise especially physics Unit 5 and FP2 lol.
Original post by Insight314

Don't jinx me, I've relied on my luck far too many times
Original post by C0balt
Panicking about being calm af despite having loads to revise especially physics Unit 5 and FP2 lol.

Same tbh. Here I am, sipping my tea and enjoying a couple of days of gluttony before I start fasting, without a care in the world. Meanwhile, I need to go over two full units and Biology and Chemistry haha.
Original post by C0balt

Are you on OCR for Physics? I've got Unit 5 Physics on 28th lol. So much time.. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
Are you on OCR for Physics? I've got Unit 5 Physics on 28th lol. So much time.. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm with AQA but it's on 28th for me too.

Same tbh. Here I am, sipping my tea and enjoying a couple of days of gluttony before I start fasting, without a care in the world. Meanwhile, I need to go over two full units and Biology and Chemistry haha.

I'm currently revising so hard by placing gummy bears in order in front of my chemistry folder

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling like I can actually do stuff now compared to a few weeks ago so that's a positive...!
Last one is on the 28th and then the day after is my girls holiday SO EXCITED
Original post by C0balt
I'm currently revising so hard by placing gummy bears in order in front of my chemistry folder

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love gummy bears :coma:
Put them in cold water, they get really big :teehee:
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Feeling like I can actually do stuff now compared to a few weeks ago so that's a positive...!
Last one is on the 28th and then the day after is my girls holiday SO EXCITED

Haha same!!

Ooh where are you going?
I love gummy bears :coma:
Put them in cold water, they get really big :teehee:

Really? Thanks for helping with my revision 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending