The Student Room Group

TFL Graduate Intake 2017

Since there's only 6 months of the year left I thought I'd get this thread started. Can anyone tell me when the deadline for next years graduate intake is please? I've looked on their website and don't think it is there - could be wrong though!

Also, if there are any past grads who want to comment on their experience applying or even working for TFL, please share :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Raydude90
Since there's only 6 months of the year left I thought I'd get this thread started. Can anyone tell me when the deadline for next years graduate intake is please? I've looked on their website and don't think it is there - could be wrong though!

Also, if there are any past grads who want to comment on their experience applying or even working for TFL, please share :smile:

Hi there,
I will also be applying for the 2017 intake. How are you preparing ? So far I bought a couple of books that would help with the online test. I believe the deadline is at the end of November.
Reply 2
It doesn't look like any of the schemes are open at the moment. So far when clicking on the 'apply' button all I get is 'this job is no longer available'.
Reply 3
Yeah it should be opened by the beginning of October.
Reply 4
Has anyone else noticed that the number of different graduate roles seems to be very much reduced for the 2017 intake?

I was hoping to apply for one of the roles that is no longer listed! It seems like if you're not on track for an engineering, IT or surveyor degree you're limited to the General Management programme... Unless they're opening other schemes later, but that seems unlikely.

Sad.
Original post by jkm28
Has anyone else noticed that the number of different graduate roles seems to be very much reduced for the 2017 intake?

I was hoping to apply for one of the roles that is no longer listed! It seems like if you're not on track for an engineering, IT or surveyor degree you're limited to the General Management programme... Unless they're opening other schemes later, but that seems unlikely.

Sad.

Just noticed. That's really disappointing to see the Finance/Business Analyst/ Commerical Procurement/Project Management all scrapped. They must have hired all they need for the coming years for these streams in the last couple years. Mightily disappointing. General Management will be flooded with apps now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Has anybody here applied, or been invited to participate in the numerical reasoning test?
Has anyone get invited to complete Video Interview?
Original post by DavidB_
Has anybody here applied, or been invited to participate in the numerical reasoning test?

The numerical test is pretty simple though
Reply 9
I received invitation yesterday for the video interview. Anyone else?
Yeah I've been invited. Sitting tomorrow - anyone know what to prepare?
Original post by mushpantsbc
Yeah I've been invited. Sitting tomorrow - anyone know what to prepare?

I can't find any info either, not here, not Wikijob.

I am sure it will be why TFL, why this stream, customer handling skills, problem solving skills etc.
Reply 12
how did it go? does it take that long? hope it wasn't too hard !
Reply 13
Im sitting my video interview in a few hours for general management, can someone give me an insight of the type of questions to expect?. Cant find anything online
Reply 14
Original post by Spock1
Im sitting my video interview in a few hours for general management, can someone give me an insight of the type of questions to expect?. Cant find anything online

Hope the interview went well for you! What kind of questions did they ask you?
Reply 15
I'd be interested in hearing about the questions as well, though I'm not applying for a managerial role.
Reply 16
Has anyone received any feedback about the Video Interview?
has anyone gotten any reply following the video interview
Original post by Tercon
Has anyone received any feedback about the Video Interview?

Nope, you?
Just been invited to AC after vid interview for gen management - anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending