The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Male, and I haven't yet.
Reply 2
Male.
Humping wet warm towel on bathroom floor after having a bath.
13ish, female, didn't really know what I was doing and was unsuccessful in finishing until older maybe 16? 15? not sure

detachable showerhead=winnn
around 12ish
female

actually didn't know i was masturbating as i thought masturbation was fingering, but realised that rubbing and getting pleasure on what i didn't know was the clit area was also masturbating
found that out some years later i think
also i was religious at the time so it was a bit of a bummer to realise i was masturbating
but i'm atheist now and don't regret anything lol!!
Male, 19
I think 13 or 14
Female, 11ish, started after first time I had sex.
Original post by Anonymous
Female, 11ish, started after first time I had sex.

woah you ****ed at 11 nice
Reply 8
Male, started masturbating to orgasm at 12, but enjoyed "dry humping" things before that.
Male - 11ish
Female, started when I was 10/11. I started my period when I was 9 so I was generally just an early developer...

At least that's the age I started deliberately masturbating for pleasure, before then I'd got feelings from riding horses and things but never realised that I could do it purposefully. Probably had my first orgasm when I was about 12.
I'm female aged 18 and started around 12 just rubbing myself. Always been too scared to actually finger myself as it might hurt?? But want to as Ive never been able to orgasm
I am curious as I have never done it
Reply 14
Age 8 or 9. Can't massively remember just that it was suggested to me.
Male, 10..
Was just playing, then thought I broke it when finished.. I WAS NOT TOLD HOW TO USE MY WEAPON
Female, 12/13-ish? I knew what I was doing, just didn't realise how to properly get myself off until months later lol
Reply 17
I started yesterday....haven't finished yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
woah you ****ed at 11 nice

Hey, it was an accident
Female and probably about 14/15. I didn't know that I was actually doing it for a while as it wasn't fingering, but I knew it felt good.

Latest