The Student Room Group

Muslim men: hijabi vs hoejabi

Would you choose a religious muslim woman who wore a niqab, wasn't that good looking and expected you to be religious yourself

Or

Would you choose non-religious muslim woman who wore a headscarf out of fashion, was really good looking but at the same behaved very slutty and not loyal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why would any man of any religion CHOOSE a slutty disloyal partner?
Original post by Anonymous
Would you choose a religious muslim woman who wore a niqab, wasn't that good looking and expected you to be religious yourself

Or

Would you choose non-religious muslim woman who wore a headscarf out of fashion, was really good looking but at the same behaved very slutty and not loyal?

Stupid question? I dont think anyone would go with option 2.

Those are both polar opposites. You will find people inbetween. Religious to a certain degree, but liberal to a certain degree.
Reply 3
Original post by Livvyxo
Why would any man of any religion CHOOSE a slutty disloyal partner?

From where I live it does occur. Don't underestimate the stupidity of some men.
Reply 4
Original post by Someboady
Stupid question? I dont think anyone would go with option 2.

Those are both polar opposites. You will find people inbetween. Religious to a certain degree, but liberal to a certain degree.

But some men might not want to marry a religious woman.
I personally think ur *probably* an ugly niqaabi who has some warped image of hijabis n tryna put them down cause they're hotter than yew.

tbh there are crappy disloyal ppl everywhere u could be a hoe under than niqaab no one will know so likeeeee these two options aren't very realistic.

Some men would choose option 1 n probs never have missionary sex w the girl cause butterz face so missing out on bare connection n bonding uno
Some men will choose option 2 cause hotness n will probably be disloyal themselves...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by alkaline.
I personally think ur *probably* an ugly niqaabi who has some warped image of hijabis n tryna put them down cause they're hotter than yew.

tbh there are crappy disloyal ppl everywhere u could be a hoe under than niqaab no one will know so likeeeee these two options aren't very realistic.

Have you met a hoe who wore a niqab?

have u ever been to Saudi?
Why is there nothing in between? A girl who wears a hijab (not the niqab though) and is a good person...?

You just plucked out two extremes and asked people to pick one...

I have. People automatically assume you are 'innocent' if you wear a niqab. It is a good disguise...
Original post by Legendary Quest
Why is there nothing in between? A girl who wears a hijab (not the niqab though) and is a good person...?

You just plucked out two extremes and asked people to pick one...

I know there are inbetweens but I'm asking if a Muslim man had to choose between the 2 which one would they choose?
Original post by alkaline.
have u ever been to Saudi?

There are hoes in Saudi?
oh my gosh ... wow lol
You haven't been very generous to the Muslim men with those options have you. Rock and hard place.
What about Muslims who don't wear hijab?

Or are we completely out of the question? :rofl:
Reply 15
"Hoejabi".

:lol:
Original post by Legendary Quest
I have. People automatically assume you are 'innocent' if you wear a niqab. It is a good disguise...

I am confused.How could you tell she was a hoe ? So you just asked a woman in a niqab randomly ?
Bruh. Are you a niqabi?
Looooooool hoejabi
Youre all idiots for not being able to see a troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending