The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

So I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks now and it seems like he likes me but idk? Whenever our conversation has clearly run its course he will never just leave it, he'll begin talking about something else. He also takes an interest in me and my personal life and tells me about his, and his background which - in his words 'never tells anyone unless he's close to them'

is this a friendship or more?
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks now and it seems like he likes me but idk? Whenever our conversation has clearly run its course he will never just leave it, he'll begin talking about something else. He also takes an interest in me and my personal life and tells me about his, and his background which - in his words 'never tells anyone unless he's close to them'

It's definitely a possibility. How do you feel about it?
Reply 2

Is this on TSR? through PMs?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
It's definitely a possibility. How do you feel about it?

i like him but idk if he's looking for a relationship
Reply 4
Original post by 123moon
Is this on TSR? through PMs?

no no no it's on snapchat
i like him but idk if he's looking for a relationship

Think about what you know about him and maybe ask him out to somewhere you'd both like to go, and see what happens maybe? :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
Think about what you know about him and maybe ask him out to somewhere you'd both like to go, and see what happens maybe? :tongue:

I'll try it :/
Maybe he sees a lot of potential to be more than friends?
Reply 8
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Maybe he sees a lot of potential to be more than friends?

idk i feel like that sometimes bc he seems rly into our conversations - and today he asked me when my birthday was?? - but then he's quite religious so idk
Attachment not found
yeah i know what you mean its weird tho cos its like i know the conversations over, but he'll continue it with an emoji or something or change the subject you know?
Reply 11
no no no it's on snapchat

Oh right sorry it's just some guy does that to me as well on Pms the only difference is, is that I'm not interested in him lol 😂😂
Original post by 123moon
Oh right sorry it's just some guy does that to me as well on Pms the only difference is, is that I'm not interested in him lol 😂😂

hahah have you told him that??
Reply 13
hahah have you told him that??

I have sent him a message but he hasn't replied yet. Don't get me wrong he seems like an alright guy but atm i know someone else (not from TSR) who i'm starting to like. Plus tbh I feel much safer meeting and getting into a relationship with someone face to face than online, you know?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending