The Student Room Group

Is this list too much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Depends, on the looks, how much you're playing above your league really..
Original post by not_lucas1
Can't take this list seriously when you say pure blooded. We in harry potter now or summet?

Didn't know how else to say it, and yes, I thought about how silly it sounded when I wrote it out too
Original post by Zarek
Depends, on the looks, how much you're playing above your league really..

Hopefully I'll regain my attractiveness when I'm out of the acne stages of puberty
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not Muslim, I'm Hindu, maybe there's one similar to it for Hindus?

Maybe your best bet is to try something like Shaadi.com or eHarmony.
Original post by not_lucas1
Can't take this list seriously when you say pure blooded. We in harry potter now or summet?

I think by pure blooded he means ethnically Indian.
Original post by Lord Gaben
I think by pure blooded he means ethnically Indian.

Yeah, lol

Maybe your best bet is to try something like Shaadi.com or eHarmony.

Are they any useful for finding people in the UK though, who are Indians?
Are they any useful for finding people in the UK though, who are Indians?

One of my friends used Shaadi.com, mostly because the women on the site are quite well educated (Doctors, Lawyers, etc.). But, it depends on what you are looking for really.

There's also AsiansInUK - a new App that might be of interest to you.
(edited 7 years ago)
One of my friends used Shaadi.com, mostly because the women on the site are quite well educated (Doctors, Lawyers, etc.). But, it depends on what you are looking for really.

There's also AsiansInUK - a new App that might be of interest to you.

Thanks!!
I'm not Muslim, I'm Hindu, maybe there's one similar to it for Hindus?

I'm a straight guy btw. Hobbies like anime etc. She at least has to accept it lol

Oh I thought you were female. Wow then your list is freaking great. It's not unreasonable at all. Lol anime is just like your personal preference taste in TV - nothing wrong with that. If your indian perhaps getting family/friends to suggest a girl that is similar or would be compatable with you?
Oh I thought you were female. Wow then your list is freaking great. It's not unreasonable at all. Lol anime is just like your personal preference taste in TV - nothing wrong with that. If your indian perhaps getting family/friends to suggest a girl that is similar or would be compatable with you?

Yeah, I've considered that, and I won't reject it, but I just have this really romantic idea of falling in love.

Thing is, I've kind of given up on my romantic view on love, and decided that most girls AFAIK prefer slightly cocky guys tbh.
Wow then your list is freaking great. It's not unreasonable at all.

Oh, and thanks btw
Ur list isn't a lot.... My list contained around 100 traits/characteristics!
Yeah, I've considered that, and I won't reject it, but I just have this really romantic idea of falling in love.

Thing is, I've kind of given up on my romantic view on love, and decided that most girls AFAIK prefer slightly cocky guys tbh.

Hah my mums pretty much pressuring my sis atm saying she's getting old :colonhash:

Hmm I guess it more guys that make you laugh *shrugs*

There's a limit to cockiness though.
Hah my mums pretty much pressuring my sis atm saying she's getting old :colonhash:

Hmm I guess it more guys that make you laugh *shrugs*

There's a limit to cockiness though.

My jokes are pretty hit and miss, lmao. I'm either really funny or really not!
I used to be really bad at jokes, but I kind of learned it as I got older.
How old is your sister? My mum's trying to introduce my brother to this girl but I don't think it's gonna go anywhere :cry:
My jokes are pretty hit and miss, lmao. I'm either really funny or really not!
I used to be really bad at jokes, but I kind of learned it as I got older.
How old is your sister? My mum's trying to introduce my brother to this girl but I don't think it's gonna go anywhere :cry:

Yeah as long as they're not dead serious and can be quite light hearted at times then all's good lol.

23 :afraid:

Yeah there's more stress when there's more siblings of similar age lel. Ikr I really want her to get married asap. Does your brother not want to get married :lol:
Yeah as long as they're not dead serious and can be quite light hearted at times then all's good lol.

23 :afraid:

Yeah there's more stress when there's more siblings of similar age lel. Ikr I really want her to get married asap. Does your brother not want to get married :lol:

He's 19 right now, so it kinda makes sense :laugh: My mum's just worried that he ain't gonna get married
He's 19 right now, so it kinda makes sense :laugh: My mum's just worried that he ain't gonna get married

Damn that's young. How old are you?

Why's your mum worried about that?
Damn that's young. How old are you?

Why's your mum worried about that?

I'm 16

My Mum just wants the best for us, lol. She thinks that my brother is really shy at school, but he's pretty normal tbh.
I'm 16

My Mum just wants the best for us, lol. She thinks that my brother is really shy at school, but he's pretty normal tbh.

Dude your tooo young to be thinking about marriage!!! Omg your too young! Maybe wait after Uni and when you have a stable job. And obvs mingle whilst your in Uni.

He has time. Besides most guys end up getting married later and that's acceptable in desi cultures. Lmao if my sis was ur mums daughter she would be getting heart attacks now :lol:
Dude your tooo young to be thinking about marriage!!! Omg your too young! Maybe wait after Uni and when you have a stable job. And obvs mingle whilst your in Uni.

He has time. Besides most guys end up getting married later and that's acceptable in desi cultures. Lmao if my sis was ur mums daughter she would be getting heart attacks now :lol:

Ikr!!
Thanks for the advice btw!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending