The Student Room Group

Who here believes in Jinns?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
LOOOL nah don't go. I know people who have permanent issues now because of one experience with a jinn.

Knowing that they exist should be enough. :redface:

I think I've seen one during my sleep paralysis. Lol idk why I'm laughing rn. Usually sh*tting myself in the moment.

Lol I won't ever. Omg that must have been weird- how did that happen?
Lol idk why I'm laughing rn. Usually sh*tting myself in the moment. :toofunny:

This is actually me n Being trapped in a djinn dream is ****ing horrible especially when u can feel grips on ur body.

Original post by z33
:toofunny:
I sleep on my side :lol: and they pious af init xD

Living the sunnah life lol well I start off sleeping on my right side but sh1t happens okay

oh yh props to all the good hearted djinn out there who be joining in on taraweeh during Ramadan n don't get recognition #usmartuloyal
Original post by Zuki
I take back my rep bcos you edited it now :hand:

Shh child, quieten down...here's a rep from me :console:
Gremlins are more likely to be real than Jinns tbh
Original post by alishba-rosex
me, and this sounds so, so stupid, but I actually want to see a jinn (me being the inquisitive person I am lol)

As a part of the ghaib, they cannot be seen - I don't think even the Prophet (SAW) could see them, only being told about them through Jibreel.

Naturally you will get anecdotal stories of people seeing them but I do not believe it is possible to see them in their natural form, so their stories are something else; perhaps in Jannah we will be able to see those of them who believed :holmes:
Original post by alkaline.
I do
image.jpeg

When ur mum screams at you for not tying your hair up when you go toilet bc the mullahs on tv said the jinn will pull you and drag you by the hair
Reply 46

Living the sunnah life lol well I start off sleeping on my right side but sh1t happens okay

oh yh props to all the good hearted djinn out there who be joining in on taraweeh during Ramadan n don't get recognition #usmartuloyal

:lol: both sides work for me, imagine you sleep on your right side your whole life you'd end up lookin like you're melting sideways or wind is blowing that way forever :rofl:

may Allah grant them jannah <3
Reply 47
Original post by BristolFresher15
I don't.

Doesn't seem plausible considering our current understanding of Science.

If I'm proven wrong in the future, fair enough. Until then, I'm sitting pretty without a care about it in the world :smile:

There is science to back it up
Reply 48
Original post by macsalaama
I'd like to meet one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same but he/she better be muslim
Reply 49
Original post by z33
can we not it's bedtime

I see what you mean
Original post by OGGUS
There is science to back it up

Enlighten me.
Lol I won't ever. Omg that must have been weird- how did that happen?

I don't know. According to science it hapoens due to lack of sleep or tiredness. I feel tired all the time so don't know how true that is. :dontknow:

This is actually me n Being trapped in a djinn dream is ****ing horrible especially when u can feel grips on ur body.

Omg I feel like I'm going to experience it tonight now. :bawling:

The worst feeling is when you can't flippin' move a bit or say anything but kinda know whats going on around you. Ughhhahsjsbaka
Reply 52
That wasn't funny:colonhash:

She telling you how to perform black magic basically
Reply 53
Original post by Biryani007
Shh child, quieten down...here's a rep from me :console:

Don't need your pity reps :hand:
Original post by OGGUS
Same but he/she better be muslim

What if you met Iblees?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
I'm scared too now just looked outside my window and saw a light on in one of the neighbouring houses. I literally I got pretty shook. Then I read Qul al Jinn and Ayat Al Kursi. Now I'm fine Alhamdulilah.
Reply 56
Original post by macsalaama
What if you met Iblees?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly Iblees is a Kafir and secondly is an angel of darkness(devil). So not a Jinn
Original post by Serine Soul
When ur mum screams at you for not tying your hair up when you go toilet bc the mullahs on tv said the jinn will pull you and drag you by the hair

Bruh what theee I didn't know that omg good thing my hair is nearly always tied up... As long as u read the duah and don't speak whilst ur in there it'll be fine

Original post by z33
:lol: both sides work for me, imagine you sleep on your right side your whole life you'd end up lookin like you're melting sideways or wind is blowing that way forever :rofl:

may Allah grant them jannah <3

LOOOOL melting sideway, true. Dude I was told we're not allowed to sleep on our stomachs cause ppl that go to hell will be dragged in on their stomach but I swear that position is so comfortable :/

I actually forgot djinns have an afterlife uno

Omg I feel like I'm going to experience it tonight now. :bawling:

The worst feeling is when you can't flippin' move a bit or say anything but kinda know whats going on around you. Ughhhahsjsbaka

If ur all tense about it it's more likely to happen (sleep paralysis that is)

Yes omg, I had a dream once where I Couldnt physically move and I realised that I was trapped inside the dream as well as irl and I tried running to my parents (in the dream) and couldn't and I couldn't snap out of it irl as well like I could see myself struggling it was terrifying I can't even explain. And the heavy weight on ur chest 👀
Reply 58
Original post by BristolFresher15
Enlighten me.

Go watch the merciful servant videos called Jinn Series, there actually pretty interesting even though I was shitting myself while watching it.
Reply 59
Bruh what theee I didn't know that omg good thing my hair is nearly always tied up... As long as u read the duah and don't speak whilst ur in there it'll be fine

LOOOOL melting sideway, true. Dude I was told we're not allowed to sleep on our stomachs cause ppl that go to hell will be dragged in on their stomach but I swear that position is so comfortable :/

I actually forgot djinns have an afterlife uno

If ur all tense about it it's more likely to happen (sleep paralysis that is)

Yes omg, I had a dream once where I Couldnt physically move and I realised that I was trapped inside the dream as well as irl and I tried running to my parents (in the dream) and couldn't and I couldn't snap out of it irl as well like I could see myself struggling it was terrifying I can't even explain. And the heavy weight on ur chest 👀

Them dreams are scary wallahi, had a couple of them. Hopefully not tonight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending