The Student Room Group

Girls - What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bulletzone

It's only said as a basic kinda thing there's probably a girl out there for you :smile:
Original post by alisonclaree
It's only said as a basic kinda thing there's probably a girl out there for you :smile:

Trust me, I've heard that alot of times. I gave up long ago on Dating, so I just eat cheese puffs :tongue:
Trust me, I've heard that alot of times. I gave up long ago on Dating, so I just eat cheese puffs :tongue:

Sounds like me ngl :')
Reply 63
Original post by Sarah sahara
I like pretty guys more than handsome guys... Hazel eyes, black hair, nice tone of voice, quite muscular arms, a nice back and a passion for life. Does ANYONE actually fit that criteria XD

I do apart from the hair (Brown)
Original post by Anonymous
Is it me or do girls just not know what they truly want. :laugh: Women are just :confused:

Also, I've spotted 4 girls on this thread that used the word "toned" :lol:

So hard to find a girl that actually lifts & is about that :dumbells: life.

Girls that work out are 10/10 in bed. #truth

What's with the anon broski :lol:

Why do people ask for a yes or no answer to wanting someone ambitious? Firstly, nobody's gonna reply with "nah, I want someone who's just happy to spend their life signing on at the Jobcentre". Secondly, it's a very vague term - you could have some pretty crazy dreams and huge ambitions, but what are those dreams and ambitions worth if you have no drive or intention to pursue them?
I don't think chill/clingy is the right question. It would have to be something more like distant/clingy.

I'm personally happy with not seeing a girl very often at all.

Original post by Gaya Ramanathan
2) Slim but toned (not like steroid addict looking.)

How hench are you talking?

Original post by WoodyMKC
Why do people ask for a yes or no answer to wanting someone ambitious? Firstly, nobody's gonna reply with "nah, I want someone who's just happy to spend their life signing on at the Jobcentre". Secondly, it's a very vague term - you could have some pretty crazy dreams and huge ambitions, but what are those dreams and ambitions worth if you have no drive or intention to pursue them?
Every girl doing Hair and Beauty btec says 'I'm ambitious and want to become a model/fashion designer.'
(edited 7 years ago)
Theo James basically
1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

1) Taller than me which isn't hard...
2) Doesn't matter
3) A lovely one
4)No thanks
(put 4 twice)Not really a fan tbh...
5) reserved
6) Neither, just there when wanted and needed.
7) Ambitious, but if things are in the way then it's understandable. You can't just magically pull ambition out of somewhere when life is kicking you in the face.
8) Educated
(edited 7 years ago)
Is it me or do girls just not know what they truly want. Women are just Also, I've spotted 4 girls on this thread that used the word "toned" So hard to find a girl that actually lifts & is about that life.Girls that work out are 10/10 in bed. #truth

Got clocked nicely m8. Keep it up with the anon fails. :toofunny:

Astagz bare talking about girls in bed. What is this Akhi?? Ramadan soon fix uppp. :toofunny:

Besharam bache smh.

Original post by WoodyMKC
What's with the anon broski

Lmfaooooooo laughing so hard at his anon fail. :toofunny: :toofunny:
Is it me or do girls just not know what they truly want. :laugh: Women are just :confused:

Also, I've spotted 4 girls on this thread that used the word "toned" :lol:

So hard to find a girl that actually lifts & is about that :dumbells: life.

Girls that work out are 10/10 in bed. #truth

lol everyone knows who this is :laugh:
1) greater or equal to 6" (I'm 5"10-11)
2) Big. Bigger than me. Muscular shall we say is ideal, but I prefer chubby over skinny
3) Confident, weird, socially aware, appreciative
4) Not a sissy..? Actually I don't think I care, if I like you I like you. But not too alpha you feel me
5) Tattoos? meh. Preferably not, but, if they're nice *shrug*
6) both neither, not overly cocky though
7) again, I don't really know. You can be affectionate and show how you care about someone in lil things. As clingy/chilled as me :h:
8) Ambitious, but not cut throat crazy. Up for helping the world, and making some money along the way kkkkkkk
8) As intelligent if not more intelligent than me, but not in a patronising way.
Reply 75
Original post by Massethetics
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

1) Above five eight. But not too tall
2) not overly muscular but toned ie six pack
3) Is it bad that I have a thing for cocky guys? But yeah confident.
4) somewhat
5) I'm not too keen on tattoos. Wouldn't mind the odd one
6) like I said earlier cocky
7) chilled but caring enough
8) ambitious but still laid back. So a chill person that still has goals
9) definitely educated

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Noodle0
Looks like we have ourselves a size queen. *egg plant emoji x4*

Oops
Reply 77
You see If I was dating you I'd dump you instantly because you said "toned" :facepalm: The type of cardio bunnys you meet at the gym :puke:

https://gyazo.com/72be73798bbbec68afe077663358725b

Well it's a good thing we're not dating :smile:
Original post by dairychocolate
I don't think chill/clingy is the right question. It would have to be something more like distant/clingy.

I'm personally happy with not seeing a girl very often at all.

How hench are you talking?

Every girl doing Hair and Beauty btec says 'I'm ambitious and want to become a model/fashion designer.'

Like a well defined six pack and v-lines. Muscular arms but not so they look like the Michelin man.
1) Height - above 5ft 3
2) Build (Muscles etc) - always a bonue but not necessary
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) - funny, confidence but not too much, honest
4) Alpha Male - not fussed
4) Tattoos? - yes
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? - not cocky but only in a playful way
6) Clingy or Chilled - in between
7) Ambitious - yes
8) Educated or Not? - would be nice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending