The Student Room Group

Who here believes in Jinns?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
Firstly Iblees is a Kafir and secondly is an angel of darkness(devil). So not a Jinn

Iblees is the father of the Jinn :K:
Reply 61
Original post by alkaline.

LOOOOL melting sideway, true. Dude I was told we're not allowed to sleep on our stomachs cause ppl that go to hell will be dragged in on their stomach but I swear that position is so comfortable :/

Yeah same I heard that the devil sleeps on his stomach but hunny the devil knows how to make Hell comfortable so props to him :lol:
Reply 62
Original post by Zamestaneh
Iblees is the father of the Jinn :K:

Oh, I would be dead! And the strongest Jinn apparently can travel at the speed of light and they can manipulate their matter and this can be proved using E=mcSquared
(edited 7 years ago)
@alkaline Shieeet I never read the dua when entering the bathroom actually know I think of it I don't even know the dua! And I think I might talk to myself in there sometimes :afraid:

Spoiler

Original post by alkaline.
If ur all tense about it it's more likely to happen (sleep paralysis that is)

Yes omg, I had a dream once where I Couldnt physically move and I realised that I was trapped inside the dream as well as irl and I tried running to my parents (in the dream) and couldn't and I couldn't snap out of it irl as well like I could see myself struggling it was terrifying I can't even explain. And the heavy weight on ur chest 👀

You know the heavy weight on your chest is the jinn sitting on you. :rofl: My dads friend saw the actual f*cking thing on him LOOOOOOOOL. I won't describe how it looks just in case it scares you. :redface:

Good thing I have a habit of reading duas or I would be dead m8.
Reply 65
Original post by z33
Yeah same I heard that the devil sleeps on his stomach but hunny the devil knows how to make Hell comfortable so props to him :lol:

You girl make me laugh
Reply 66
Original post by OGGUS
You girl make me laugh

o... glad to have been of service :tongue: xD
Original post by OGGUS
Firstly Iblees is a Kafir and secondly is an angel of darkness(devil). So not a Jinn

Considering he had freewill and disobeyed Allah, doesn't that make him different from angels? Iirc he was made of fire too, not light.

Take that aside, from a Islamic standpoint is it possible to summon Iblees?
Original post by z33

Omg man, I sleep on my stomach. Does that make me a devil?:zomg:
Reply 69
Original post by BrokenLife

No it just means you don't have DD cups :rofl:
Original post by z33
o... glad to have been of service :tongue: xD

I believe in them. You may be interested to know that the plural of Jinn, is just Jinn thanks. Not Jinns. They are basically spirits, can be malevolent or benevolent. (Good or bad).
Reply 71
Original post by john2054
I believe in them. You may be interested to know that the plural of Jinn, is just Jinn thanks. Not Jinns. They are basically spirits, can be malevolent or benevolent. (Good or bad).

O... okeh

I've watched a bunch of documentaries so I know a thing or two xD
Reply 72
Original post by macsalaama
Considering he had freewill and disobeyed Allah, doesn't that make him different from angels? Iirc he was made of fire too, not light.

Take that aside, from a Islamic standpoint is it possible to summon Iblees?

Then he is a Jinn, that's scary af.
Original post by z33
No it just means you don't have DD cups :rofl:

Hahahaha omg I died!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But the truth is...

You're right, I don't.:colonhash:
Reply 74
Original post by OGGUS
Go watch the merciful servant videos called Jinn Series, there actually pretty interesting even though I was shitting myself while watching it.

You know he's not going to bother. Just post your reasoning here, because I'm interested too
my uncle had an encounter with a jinn when he was young...

During my first sleep paralysis experience I woke up on my stomach and unable to move. Needless to say I never sleep on my stomach now.:frown:
Reply 77
Hahahaha omg I died!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But the truth is...

You're right, I don't.:colonhash:

:lol: it's fine doe sleeping on your stomach is more comfortable anyway :tongue: xD
Reply 78
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D

I have as well nothing unusual at all... It scary af
Reply 79
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D

well go on den elaborate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending