The Student Room Group

Who here believes in Jinns?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by macsalaama

Take that aside, from a Islamic standpoint is it possible to summon Iblees?

Let's summon him together. :h:
Original post by OGGUS
Them dreams are scary wallahi, had a couple of them. Hopefully not tonight

I sympathesise with anyone whos gone through it 😕 Inshallah not.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
@alkaline Shieeet I never read the dua when entering the bathroom actually know I think of it I don't even know the dua! And I think I might talk to myself in there sometimes :afraid:

Spoiler

Lmao phone calls ngl I fully video snap ppl in the bathroom n I talk to myself in the shower so I gotta stop that.

Allow my spelling but: allahumma inni authubika minal khubsi wal khabaa-is
- read it before u go in

Original post by undercxver
You know the heavy weight on your chest is the jinn sitting on you. :rofl: My dads friend saw the actual f*cking thing on him LOOOOOOOOL. I won't describe how it looks just in case it scares you. :redface:

Good thing I have a habit of reading duas or I would be dead m8.

I'm actually about to cry
Fml wallah if I saw it I would probably die right there what did he say it looked like? No pls describe I Acc wanna know
Original post by OGGUS
Then he is a Jinn, that's scary af.

I'm sorry :ashamed2:
He's probably too busy to play haunting games
Reply 83
Original post by undercxver
You know the heavy weight on your chest is the jinn sitting on you. :rofl: My dads friend saw the actual f*cking thing on him LOOOOOOOOL. I won't describe how it looks just in case it scares you. :redface:

Good thing I have a habit of reading duas or I would be dead m8.

No, the tight feeling comes from the inability to move muscles (specifically chest muscles in this case) during REM sleep, silly child.
Sleep paralysis is a completely natural physiological phenomenon
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by z33
well go on den elaborate
if i can remember, it was ramadan and my uncles parents asked my uncle too call his sister and he did just that. When he did his sister walked out the door and he started shouting out her name. next thing you know her sister comes from her room. wallah ever since he told me this story I've had a different perspective in everything
i believe in thm :smile:
Original post by OGGUS
I have as well nothing unusual at all... It scary af
damnn bro what happened ??
Original post by Legendary Quest
Let's summon him together. :h:

What if we accidentally summon something worse?:ahhhhh:
During my first sleep paralysis experience I woke up on my stomach and unable to move. Needless to say I never sleep on my stomach now.:frown:

Uh oh. That never happened with me. :biggrin:

Let's be honest sleeping on your stomach is the best position to sleep.:h:

Original post by z33
:lol: it's fine doe sleeping on your stomach is more comfortable anyway :tongue: xD

Tis why I always sleep on my stomach :biggrin:
The word Jinn, and Jinns may be muslim. But the idea of spirits, most certainly is not.
Reply 90
Original post by RobML
You know he's not going to bother. Just post your reasoning here, because I'm interested too

Basically you know how there's been so much on Haunted House's and Supernatural creatures. Watch Supernatural my friend told me it mentions Jinn. Basically this all is part of the Jinn world. It is another dimension where the Jinn live. Their made of smokeless for making them invisible and letting them settle anywhere. These creatures are like humans as they have free will and get married and have communities like us humans, they however live longer than us. They have both male and female genders as well. And if were (able to see Jinn the true form) we Would probably die because they so scary and ugly. There is way more on Jinn I've just tried to summarise it.
Original post by z33
Yeah same I heard that the devil sleeps on his stomach but hunny the devil knows how to make Hell comfortable so props to him :lol:

idk it's just warmer to sleep on ur stomach, ibliis is a hoe

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
my uncle had an encounter with a jinn when he was young...

Yh and...
Bit of a dick move to leave us hanging

Original post by z33
No it just means you don't have DD cups :rofl:

Nah Bruh I feel like the big tits help like ur arm is propped up on the pillows and then ur boobs r propping u up too but to a lesser extent so it creates a steady gradient and a comfy sloop ygm?
What if we accidentally summon something worse?:ahhhhh:

We'll post it on YouTube and get famous. :cool:
Reply 93
Original post by alkaline.

Yh and...

Nah Bruh I feel like the big tits help like ur arm is propped up on the pillows and then ur boobs r propping u up too but to a lesser extent so it creates a steady gradient and a comfy sloop ygm?

Someone's sassy
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
if i can remember, it was ramadan and my uncles parents asked my uncle too call his sister and he did just that. When he did his sister walked out the door and he started shouting out her name. next thing you know her sister comes from her room. wallah ever since he told me this story I've had a different perspective in everything

WTFFF
That's it I'm not staying in this room alone
I'm going downstairs to Join my family in safety thnx

This is so scary Fml I've had dreams where they might pretend to be a family member nooo

Original post by OGGUS
Basically you know how there's been so much on Haunted House's and Supernatural creatures. Watch Supernatural my friend told me it mentions Jinn. Basically this all is part of the Jinn world. It is another dimension where the Jinn live. Their made of smokeless for making them invisible and letting them settle anywhere. These creatures are like humans as they have free will and get married and have communities like us humans, they however live longer than us. They have both male and female genders as well. And if were (able to see Jinn the true form) we Would probably die because they so scary and ugly. There is way more on Jinn I've just tried to summarise it.
lool i choked
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by OGGUS

I know what Jinn are, but you claimed you had scientific evidence
Reply 96
I do believe in jinns, but i don't believe in jinns possessing/interacting with people. Theres tonnes of folklore of all that. Back in the village my mum was born in, all the elders thought seizures = evil jinn possessing your body. Wasn't very helpful in her sister's case, who suffers from severe epilepsy.......

Yh and...

LOOOOOL i've explained already thoo
Reply 98
Original post by OGGUS

SPN does mention jinns but just like every other supernatural creature out there they take their own twist on it haha.. they're scary AF in the show and you can visibly touch them. Well you'd probably be poisoned and die shortly afterwards but that's SPN for you
I'm actually about to cry
Fml wallah if I saw it I would probably die right there what did he say it looked like? No pls describe I Acc wanna know

Omg I feel so bad, but you're asking for it. :cry2:

It was a woman with long black hair and white clothes looking down at my uncle while sitting on his chest. :bawling:

He's had crazy experiences with jinns its so scary. :afraid:

Original post by RobML
No, the tight feeling comes from the inability to move muscles (specifically chest muscles in this case) during REM sleep, silly child.
Sleep paralysis is a completely natural physiological phenomenon

Thanks for the input. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending