The Student Room Group

Who here believes in Jinns?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Uh oh. That never happened with me. :biggrin:

Let's be honest sleeping on your stomach is the best position to sleep.:h:

Tis why I always sleep on my stomach :biggrin:

:frown: I've probably creeped myself out by now since that sleep paralysis incident happened over 10 years ago. Afterwards, sleeping on my back would almost always cause it (as I'm awake).

Original post by Legendary Quest
We'll post it on YouTube and get famous. :cool:

We should write a will.. just in case
Original post by alkaline.
WTFFF
That's it I'm not staying in this room alone
I'm going downstairs to Join my family in safety thnx

This is so scary Fml I've had dreams where they might pretend to be a family member nooo

lool i choked
too make matters worse its gonna be ramadan in the next couple of days, if my parents ask me to get my sister best believe i'm sitting in the living room looool
Original post by macsalaama
:frown: I've probably creeped myself out by now since that sleep paralysis incident happened over 10 years ago. Afterwards, sleeping on my back would almost always cause it (as I'm awake).

Awww bless you!:h: Hope it gets better for you!

You must miss sleeping on your stomach though? :frown:

But we don't have anything...
Reply 104
Original post by undercxver

Thanks for the input. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Why the sarcasm?
Omg I feel so bad, but you're asking for it. :cry2:

It was a woman with long black hair and white clothes looking down at my uncle while sitting on his chest. :bawling:

He's had crazy experiences with jinns its so scary. :afraid:

oooh so it showed itself in human form, aside from this how can u just come sit on someone uno the level of disrespect.

has he done anything to avoid experiences with them? is he muslim or?

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
too make matters worse its gonna be ramadan in the next couple of days, if my parents ask me to get my sister best believe i'm sitting in the living room looool

loool same im off "waking ppl up" duty how do u know it's ur parents asking u to get ur sister though
Reply 106
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
damnn bro what happened ??

So basically someone did black magic on me, I was 12 btw that witch/bitch is my auntie who did the kafir thing. So i was looking out the window and I see an owl. I'm really scared btw at this moment and I become speechless for a moment it feels like a load air has gone into me. I went it to my parents room, I was sleeping here as I was scared and stuff my dad says something and I get scared then I hug him and then I can't go to sleep. Go to school I feel scared, the radiator feels as if it is giving off cold breeze. I told the teacher she turns it off. Next lesson I have a chemistry test. I sit near a girl who appears a bit promiscuous and wear black eyeliner and slutty skirt to go with the look. I start thinking she's a witch. I tell another girl. I tell the teacher I feel sick and then he lets me go to pupil reception I then go and the put me into the pupil referral unit as it has cameras so they can look up on me. There they observe me literally. The teacher was speaking so quietly on the phone and i could here her. Later on, the head of year calls my parents and then the assistant head and my dad talk and a Muslim teacher goes in the neighbouring room I'm pretty sure she was checking if there's something inside me and what's wrong. The assistant head just says I have abnormal adolescents. They say I get to say off school and to come back when i feel better. My dad told his friend and he said this sounds dodgy what was happening to me. So my parents get an Istagkarra done and it says all about the black magic and that. Then they read something on water so it comes out of me and then it eventually comes out.
Original post by BrokenLife
Awww bless you!:h: Hope it gets better for you!

You must miss sleeping on your stomach though? :frown:

Hell yeah but the sacrifice is worth it. The fear of waking up with sleep paralysis and not being able to breathe properly is not something anyone wants to experience.

But we don't have anything...

I do; £35k+ of debt, a old rusty laptop and my cinema card.
Reply 108
Original post by RobML
I know what Jinn are, but you claimed you had scientific evidence

Oh that I couldn't find it again on the Internet and don't remember what it was lol.
Reply 109
Original post by OGGUS
Oh that I couldn't find it again on the Internet and don't remember what it was lol.

Probably because there is none.
Reply 110
Original post by RobML
Probably because there is none.

Gonna be honest I didn't even look lmao. It's a drag and scary at this time of the night.
Original post by RobML
Why the sarcasm?

Lol I had you on my block list but idk how you came off it. :smile: Try not to be offended by that. :K:

Original post by alkaline.
oooh so it showed itself in human form, aside from this how can u just come sit on someone uno the level of disrespect.

has he done anything to avoid experiences with them? is he muslim or?

LOOOOOOOL love the way you started talking about disrespect by sitting on someone. :toofunny:

Yeah he visited idk who and they told him to read some bits from the Qur'an everyday and it stopped. When he stopped reading them bits from the Qur'an the same stuff happened. :erm:

He's now what most people would call a "religious" Muslim. From what he's told me, he was nothing like this when he was younger.
Depends. Do you believe Bush did 9/11?

I do; £35k+ of debt, a old rusty laptop and my cinema card.

Passing your debt on to your family? Pure evil. I think Iblis is in you already. :lol:
Reply 114
Lol I had you on my block list but idk how you came off it. :smile: Try not to be offended by that. :K:

LOOOOOOOL love the way you started talking about disrespect by sitting on someone. :toofunny:

Yeah he visited idk who and they told him to read some bits from the Qur'an everyday and it stopped. When he stopped reading them bits from the Qur'an the same stuff happened. :erm:

He's now what most people would call a "religious" Muslim. From what he's told me, he was nothing like this when he was younger.

Was the bits called Durood e Taj and some of it parts of Surah Baqarah and Surah al Jinn
Original post by Zuki
I belieb

.. are you a jb fan aswell?

-sigh

xD
Reply 116
Original post by OGGUS
Gonna be honest I didn't even look lmao. It's a drag and scary at this time of the night.

So why do you believe in them?

???
Original post by OGGUS
So basically someone did black magic on me, I was 12 btw that witch/bitch is my auntie who did the kafir thing. So i was looking out the window and I see an owl. I'm really scared btw at this moment and I become speechless for a moment it feels like a load air has gone into me. I went it to my parents room, I was sleeping here as I was scared and stuff my dad says something and I get scared then I hug him and then I can't go to sleep. Go to school I feel scared, the radiator feels as if it is giving off cold breeze. I told the teacher she turns it off. Next lesson I have a chemistry test. I sit near a girl who appears a bit promiscuous and wear black eyeliner and slutty skirt to go with the look. I start thinking she's a witch. I tell another girl. I tell the teacher I feel sick and then he lets me go to pupil reception I then go and the put me into the pupil referral unit as it has cameras so they can look up on me. There they observe me literally. The teacher was speaking so quietly on the phone and i could here her. Later on, the head of year calls my parents and then the assistant head and my dad talk and a Muslim teacher goes in the neighbouring room I'm pretty sure she was checking if there's something inside me and what's wrong. The assistant head just says I have abnormal adolescents. They say I get to say off school and to come back when i feel better. My dad told his friend and he said this sounds dodgy what was happening to me. So my parents get an Istagkarra done and it says all about the black magic and that. Then they read something on water so it comes out of me and then it eventually comes out.

omg.. no way?!

it makes me so sad how people can do such rude things .. :/
Original post by mariam687
.. Are you a jb fan aswell?

-sigh

xd

is it too late now to say sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Passing your debt on to your family? Pure evil. I think Iblis is in you already. :lol:

You're welcome:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest