The Student Room Group

Who here believes in Jinns?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by RobML
So why do you believe in them?

???

Islam proves there existence and I've seen one and been possessed and their mentioned in Surah Rehman in the Qu'raan. Also in the Qu'raan it talks to us both(humankind and jinn kind).
Original post by macsalaama
Hell yeah but the sacrifice is worth it. The fear of waking up with sleep paralysis and not being able to breathe properly is not something anyone wants to experience.

I do; £35k+ of debt, a old rusty laptop and my cinema card.

Aww omg that's so true. Well, all good for you now, though!:h:
Reply 122
Original post by OGGUS
Islam proves there existence and I've seen one and been possessed and their mentioned in Surah Rehman in the Qu'raan. Also in the Qu'raan it talks to us both(humankind and jinn kind).

Holy texts prove nothing; the best you can do is accept them on blind faith.
How do you know you saw a Jinn and not something else?
Original post by OGGUS
Was the bits called Durood e Taj and some of it parts of Surah Baqarah and Surah al Jinn

Are you trying to say Durioe e Tanjina (dunno how to spell it, sorry)?

My uncle is always on about Durood e Tanjina so yeah it probably is that.

And bismillah on windows and doors.

Original post by RobML
???

What you expect me to say. :smile:
Reply 124
BrokenLife
Tis why I always sleep on my stomach :biggrin:

Yupp

Original post by alkaline.

Nah Bruh I feel like the big tits help like ur arm is propped up on the pillows and then ur boobs r propping u up too but to a lesser extent so it creates a steady gradient and a comfy sloop ygm?

Nahhh m8 do u even have nerves in your boobs :lol: it acc hurts
Das why they have those mattresses with the little dent in them
They should have a butt dent one too so i can sleep on my back :colonhash:

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
if i can remember, it was ramadan and my uncles parents asked my uncle too call his sister and he did just that. When he did his sister walked out the door and he started shouting out her name. next thing you know her sister comes from her room. wallah ever since he told me this story I've had a different perspective in everything

Naaaahhhhhh fam NAAAAAHHHHHH
Y DID I AKS FOR THIS
ITS TOO LATE AT NIGHT
omg

Do you fink they'd sit the exam for me? And i can send them answers like in Beyond Two Souls :rofl:
Reply 125
Original post by undercxver

An answer to my question?
Original post by z33

Do you fink they'd sit the exam for me? And i can send them answers like in Beyond Two Souls :rofl:

yh i do lol it only hurts if ur body weight is on ur breast (in which case the pain is unreal it's more of a soul-disturbing ache u can legit feel ur nipples being pressed so far back into god knows what), if ur lying down flat it will defo hurt but if ur propped up at an angle it feels like the mattress is caressing ur tits try it sometime :biggrin:

lmao butt dent

n yeh if u make friends w one i'm sure it'd sit the exam for u, but the risk is high & darkness is nigh.
Reply 127
Are you trying to say Durioe e Tanjina (dunno how to spell it, sorry)?

My uncle is always on about Durood e Tanjina so yeah it probably is that.

And bismillah on windows and doors.

Yeah that's good aswell I guess Durood e Tanjina
Original post by RobML
Holy texts prove nothing; the best you can do is accept them on blind faith.
How do you know you saw a Jinn and not something else?

can u actually stop before they come for u just to prove they're real n **** will be spurting out of ur dog-filtered nose like cum foundations and mucus-covered faeces sliding out of ur backside like vaginal-lubricant in an aroused woman.

it's insulting to deny their existence
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RobML
An answer to my question?

What I gave you was a reason for my sarcasm.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 130
yh i do lol it only hurts if ur body weight is on ur breast (in which case the pain is unreal it's more of a soul-disturbing ache u can legit feel ur nipples being pressed so far back into god knows what), if ur lying down flat it will defo hurt but if ur propped up at an angle it feels like the mattress is caressing ur tits try it sometime :biggrin:

lmao butt dent

n yeh if u make friends w one i'm sure it'd sit the exam for u, but the risk is high & darkness is nigh.

This thread has officially become banter fun and scary adrenaline rushes.
Original post by OGGUS
Was the bits called Durood e Taj and some of it parts of Surah Baqarah and Surah al Jinn

durood taj isnt legit

https://islamqa.info/en/192967
Reply 132
can u actually stop before they come for u just to prove they're real n **** will be spurting out of ur dog-filtered nose like cum foundations and mucus-covered faeces sliding out of ur backside like vaginal-lubricant in an aroused woman.

it's insulting to deny their existene

They're actually aliens and will get very angry if you think they are Islamic fairy ghost things.
And unless you want some vigorous probing I wouldn't insult an alien.
Reply 133
What I gave you was a reason for my sarcasm.

So you think sleep paralysis is caused by ghoulies?
Original post by RobML
They're actually aliens and will get very angry if you think they are Islamic fairy ghost things.
And unless you want some vigorous probing I wouldn't insult an alien.

I believe that Jinns are aliens but they have been mentioned in Islam as Jinns. If you know what I mean ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by OGGUS
So basically someone did black magic on me, I was 12 btw that witch/bitch is my auntie who did the kafir thing. So i was looking out the window and I see an owl. I'm really scared btw at this moment and I become speechless for a moment it feels like a load air has gone into me. I went it to my parents room, I was sleeping here as I was scared and stuff my dad says something and I get scared then I hug him and then I can't go to sleep. Go to school I feel scared, the radiator feels as if it is giving off cold breeze. I told the teacher she turns it off. Next lesson I have a chemistry test. I sit near a girl who appears a bit promiscuous and wear black eyeliner and slutty skirt to go with the look. I start thinking she's a witch. I tell another girl. I tell the teacher I feel sick and then he lets me go to pupil reception I then go and the put me into the pupil referral unit as it has cameras so they can look up on me. There they observe me literally. The teacher was speaking so quietly on the phone and i could here her. Later on, the head of year calls my parents and then the assistant head and my dad talk and a Muslim teacher goes in the neighbouring room I'm pretty sure she was checking if there's something inside me and what's wrong. The assistant head just says I have abnormal adolescents. They say I get to say off school and to come back when i feel better. My dad told his friend and he said this sounds dodgy what was happening to me. So my parents get an Istagkarra done and it says all about the black magic and that. Then they read something on water so it comes out of me and then it eventually comes out.
im not being funny but something similar happened to my bengali friend muzahid. subhannallah Im so sorry too hear that I dont wish that experience upon anybody, atleast the jinns gone away and remember since ramadan is coming up all the jinns are locked inside a cage, something like that. Inshallah everything goes well wid u bro real talk.
Original post by RobML
So you think sleep paralysis is caused by ghoulies?

Yepp, but I think tiredness may be a reason too. Dunno.
oooh so it showed itself in human form, aside from this how can u just come sit on someone uno the level of disrespect.

has he done anything to avoid experiences with them? is he muslim or?

loool same im off "waking ppl up" duty how do u know it's ur parents asking u to get ur sister though
rarr now im not sleepin anytime sure bless for dat :/
Reply 138
I
Original post by Anonymous
durood taj isnt legit

https://islamqa.info/en/192967
it is I read the translations. It takes away any evil from you. That's what this Durood e Taj does.
Original post by z33
Yupp

Naaaahhhhhh fam NAAAAAHHHHHH
Y DID I AKS FOR THIS
ITS TOO LATE AT NIGHT
omg

dw g as long as your on tsr your safe if not think u needa keep the lights on..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending