The Student Room Group

Ideal Girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M14B
Very curvy

Spoiler

I hope this wasn't directed at me lol
Original post by OGGUS
okay.. But I'm pretty sure that you can anyways that depends on the time and situation and so many factors.

No. It's nonsensical to think that your ideal girl can be an INTJ, and INFJ and an ENTJ at the same time. Perhaps over a long period of time, but not at once. It's also pretty uncommon for one to change from a judgemental personality type to a perceptive personality type.
Reply 82
Original post by null.and.void.
No. It's nonsensical to think that your ideal girl can be an INTJ, and INFJ and an ENTJ at the same time. Perhaps over a long period of time, but not at once. It's also pretty uncommon for one to change from a judgemental personality type to a perceptive personality type.

Their all Js lol
Reply 83
Original post by alishba-rosex
I hope this wasn't directed at me lol

I would not know what you look like
:colone:
Reply 84
Original post by M14B
I would not know what you look like
:colone:

Easy there
Original post by Blue_Mason
Indeed, those girls are revolting and lack character.

Aw man I lack character because of the wings of my eyeliner...?
Original post by BristolFresher15
I mean something like this. Just seems like too much when it isn't for some rare special occasion.

Spoiler

This is pretty much the perfect amount to me, for someone who insists on it.

Spoiler

That's hypocritical in my opinion, I'd mean it. But I don't mind makeup relative to my latter example. But I'm most attracted to girls who don't need makeup to be beautiful. But I do get that some girls look way better with makeup, and don't look that great without it. My ex for example had lost all her eyebrow hair, so she hated the way she looked without makeup.

It's really rare for women to look perfect without makeup though. Basically everyone has the odd spot or discoloration or lack of definition in some part of their face. E.g. lots of otherwise beautiful women are told they look ill when they don't wear it. I realise this is the 'ideal girl' thread though, so, fair enough. The 'ideal girl' would never have to get up early for work, I suppose. :tongue:
After an hour or two of thinking I've come up with this...

1. Must be as tall if not maximum of 4 inches shorter than me
2. Must be quite fair, I dunno how to explain it (No, its not racism... its called 'preferability thingamajig')
(and asian as in the south asian part of asia, as in pakistan/india/bangladesh)
3. Education is not a must, I'll be ballin' so I can just spill my cash and she will use it... but to please my parents, she must have a P.H.D, and do a job that pays 100k+
4. Must be appealing, but not slutty (if you know what I'm saying)
5. I don't mind a shy girl, but she needs to be able to be quite elated and confident too :biggrin:
6. Must be quite funny and not boring to be with when by myself
7. Loves music and is very loyal :biggrin:
8. Nothing else is important
As this specific ****. All I want is a girl who is alive, not insane, and gets on well with me.
Original post by Maestosa
It's really rare for women to look perfect without makeup though. Basically everyone has the odd spot or discoloration or lack of definition in some part of their face. E.g. lots of otherwise beautiful women are told they look ill when they don't wear it. I realise this is the 'ideal girl' thread though, so, fair enough. The 'ideal girl' would never have to get up early for work, I suppose. :tongue:

I don't really agree to be honest. I mean no one looks perfect, but that's not the point. I meant to say that I like girls that are naturally beautiful. They won't be perfect without make up - I've seen only a couple instances where they were close to perfect. But more importantly, they just look beautiful.

I also think that in most instances where the girl is told she looks ill, its either because she usually wears makeup, so this rare instance makes her face look dull and naked. And it might also be that the regular makeup has had negative effects on the condition of their skins. I have no knowledge of the likelihood of that, but it seems plausibly with long-term use and possible negligence of other things like moisturizer.

There's a girl I've only seen a handful of times for a couple minutes each time who works at the checkout at my local Tesco. She doesn't seem to ever be wearing makeup from the distances I've seen her, but I find her absolutely stunning. I doubt she has perfect skin, but her whole messy, curly hair and no makeup look is very appealing to me.
I'll get back onto this thread when a girl shows any feelings for me......

My ideal girl would be someone who isn't imaginary :biggrin:
@Hamoody @iEthan @shawn_o1 @Zayn @ihatePE @RobML

curious to see what you guys think:smile:

I don't really have a type :colondollar:
Reply 93
Pretty much any idiot crazy enough to take me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fit, Asian + going to do medicine/dentistry.
my orthodontist, she's ideal.
@Hamoody @iEthan @shawn_o1 @Zayn @ihatePE @RobML

curious to see what you guys think:smile:

Hmmmmmmmm, tough question. Basically someone that doesn't exist :ashamed:
Just a light skinned bird with a nice bumper and a bad attitude.

Original post by Someboady
But it sure as hell made you reply :wink:

*take more tips guys*

Lmfao.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
After an hour or two of thinking I've come up with this...

1. Must be as tall if not maximum of 4 inches shorter than me
2. Must be quite fair, I dunno how to explain it (No, its not racism... its called 'preferability thingamajig':wink:
(and asian as in the south asian part of asia, as in pakistan/india/bangladesh)
3. Education is not a must, I'll be ballin' so I can just spill my cash and she will use it... but to please my parents, she must have a P.H.D, and do a job that pays 100k+
4. Must be appealing, but not slutty (if you know what I'm saying)
5. I don't mind a shy girl, but she needs to be able to be quite elated and confident too :biggrin:
6. Must be quite funny and not boring to be with when by myself
7. Loves music and is very loyal :biggrin:
8. Nothing else is important

Lol.
And your multi-item list makes me look at my one item like...
Original post by 0to100
Lol.
And your multi-item list makes me look at my one item like...

I'm not finished... There is defo more
I just cba to wrtie it down

Quick Reply