The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a gay experience?

Scroll to see replies

yeah. I'm gay...
Original post by Blue_Mason
Dude, I have nothing against gay people, and even a gay poster can back my claims.

Screw the cosigner. I'll just read your former posts when I have the time. Either way I know ppl who trash gay dudes and then say two girls kissing is hot. I don't get that lol
Original post by 0to100
Screw the cosigner. I'll just read your former posts when I have the time. Either way I know ppl who trash gay dudes and then say two girls kissing is hot. I don't get that lol

It is not hard to understand, I mean look at it from an aesthetic and from a fetish standpoint.
If two men kissing is repulsive to them, then fine, you should learn to cope with that.
Reply 63
Original post by ForgetMe
Stop calling me boo :unimpressed:

Okay bae
It is not hard to understand, I mean look at it from an aesthetic and from a fetish standpoint.
If two men kissing is repulsive to them, then fine, you should learn to cope with that.

No, it shouldn't be about which is repulsive or not to look at. It should be about you showing integrity to your values, and if not, it's hypocritical. Having double standards shows you don't know wtf to think deep down. I hate that.
Depends on the compliment and how he says it.

I have never once said that I am against gay dudes.
Ivybridge can back me up me this one

Not to put him on blast but ivbridge just upvoted me so....
:\
Original post by 0to100
No, it shouldn't be about which is repulsive or not to look at. It should be about you showing integrity to your values, and if not, it's hypocritical. Having double standards shows you don't know wtf to think deep down. I hate that.

100% agree.
Original post by shawtyb
yes, plenty of times :smile:

:K:
Original post by 0to100
:K:

i bat both ways :h:
Original post by shawtyb
i bat both ways :h:

Has it ever made any of your past lovers jealous?
Original post by 0to100
Has it ever made any of your past lovers jealous?

oh yes! :colone:
Original post by 0to100

Look at it from this perspective, imagine if you're not used to seeing two men kiss on the street, but are aware of gay people.
Still being put off by seeing such acts, you cannot condemn a person for having such feelings, he has that right.
Seeing two women kissing is like a fantasy, as the two women have to be attractive, notice ny use of the word.
Being visually appealing to a persons eye.
Two women can kiss, and it can be seen as experimenting or a bit of fun.
Original post by shawtyb
oh yes! :colone:

You're smiling lol Some people go crazy over that ****
Original post by 0to100
You're smiling lol Some people go crazy over that ****

crazy in a good way or bad?
well tbf it was his fault, he decided to end it and be all hostile and then leave so i had someone stay over for the night :smile:
plus if he ends it im free to do as i like :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
well tbf it was his fault, he decided to end it and be all hostile and then leave so i had someone stay over for the night :smile:

Did you enjoy it?
Look at it from this perspective, imagine if you're not used to seeing two men kiss on the street, but are aware of gay people.
Still being put off by seeing such acts, you cannot condemn a person for having such feelings, he has that right.
Seeing two women kissing is like a fantasy, as the two women have to be attractive, notice ny use of the word.
Being visually appealing to a persons eye.
Two women can kiss, and it can be seen as experimenting or a bit of fun.

This doesn't make any sense. There's so much wrong in this. Seeing two women kissing isn't universally a fantasy. Seeing two men kissing isn't appalling to everyone. You're ascribing your beliefs onto others. If you find it appalling you probably have an issue with the act full stop. So if that's the case you can't conveniently switch to not having a problem with the same act based on attraction or not; if you do that's uncertainty, that's schizophrenic in fact.

Two good looking men kissing. Might put you off, yeah? So definitely two ugly men kissing will also put you off. Two good looking women kissing? Gonna turn you on? Probably.Now two ugly women kissing is what? Is that gonna inherently turn you on? Even if they're two beasts? Probably not. So that's not a fixed attitude towards homosexuality. Which means hypocrisy. Just...figure it out.
Did you enjoy it?

very much so.
i have vowed to myself, if things go tits up with my bf, il get a bf instead
Original post by shawtyb

I mean be attracted to what you're attracted to it just seems like there won't be satisfaction with just one sex?
Original post by SeanFM
I don't think that counts as a gay experience ...
It doesn't. I kissed a guy friend once but I don't think that counts either.
Original post by 0to100
I mean be attracted to what you're attracted to it just seems like there won't be satisfaction with just one sex?

well if your genuinly happy with either then it will be fine :smile:
i could easily be completely satisfied with either :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest