A full scholarship.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by Indieqwerty
A full scholarship.

Are you undergraduate? I had offers from King's college, manchester and queen mary and had to reject them for the same reason. I also applied for full scholarship, which country are you from?
By the way there are two full scholarships, full-fee and FULL scholarship which includes accomodation, flights etc. which one is yours? mine is full-fee
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xaBu
Are you undergraduate? I had offers from King's college, manchester and queen mary and had to reject them for the same reason. I also applied for full scholarship, which country are you from?
By the way there are two full scholarships, full-fee and FULL scholarship which includes accomodation, flights etc. which one is yours? mine is full-fee

Had sent my portfolio to Nottingham and bath too but didn't wait for their reply and I withdrew my application, anyway. I'm from India and an undergraduate.
I've applied for the full scholarship the one that includes accommodation and flights etc.
Reply 103
Had sent my portfolio to Nottingham and bath too but didn't wait for their reply and I withdrew my application, anyway. I'm from India and an undergraduate.
I've applied for the full scholarship the one that includes accommodation and flights etc.

What do you want to study at Westminster?

I've applied for a full scholarship (tuition+ accommodation) too, still waiting for the reply...
Original post by olyak
What do you want to study at Westminster?

I've applied for a full scholarship (tuition+ accommodation) too, still waiting for the reply...

Architecture. What about you?
Reply 105

International Relations! Would love to work at the United Nations :smile:
Original post by olyak
International Relations! Would love to work at the United Nations :smile:

I'm so anxious. Have lost all hope now but miracles can happen.
Reply 107
I'm so anxious. Have lost all hope now but miracles can happen.

I know, I am the same.. If I get rejected I won't be able to go to uni at all anywhere not just England.. So no job, no nothing :/ Sometimes I wish I were born in another country where you can find a job without a degree :frown:

The stakes are so high just gotta stay sane and patiently wait for the outcome. Don't lose hope, stay strong!
Reply 108
Original post by HannahF97
Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

Hey there... Im going to be studying Psychology at this uni too :smile:
If anyone is staying at raffles look up the group on Facebook comment and I'll add you to the group were all looking for our room mates and want to get know eachother
Original post by LivvyLee4
If anyone is staying at raffles look up the group on Facebook comment and I'll add you to the group were all looking for our room mates and want to get know eachother

Hey i just started following this thread a while back..I'll probably be staying at raffles..could you send a link of the group on this :smile:) thanks x
Original post by pricelessp
Hey i just started following this thread a while back..I'll probably be staying at raffles..could you send a link of the group on this :smile:) thanks x

https://m.facebook.com/groups/186291945088829?ref=bookmarks
Conditional offer for International Relations :tongue:
Original post by maryamrangel
I got a conditional for architecture so I guess we'd be in the same building and section of the campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, i just saw this. I'll also be studying architecture as well! ive only found one other person who is. Would i be able to add you on FB? x

and another archi student!!
Exactly! I have no idea how good my chances are. I had offers from Manchester and sheffield but had to reject because of their low scholarships. Which scholarship have you applied to?

Did you guys apply for UK UG scholarships? I applied for it by the deadline in April and recieved my reply a while back in May. Maybe contact the scholarships office to see whats going on cos a lot of other UK students have also recieved replies. if you guys are international however, ignore me haha.. I ended up being awarded the Platinum one. :smile:
Did you apply for the Ken Bird Memorial Scholarship or the International full undergraduate Scholarship ? :smile:

@LivvyLee4 Hey , I requested to join the group but my request hasn't been approved yet. I also found this other raffles group for 2016-17..I have joined that. I don't quite know why there are two groups for the same house, the only major difference I see between the two groups is the number of members!

Hey! I'll be studying at Westminster as well and staying at Raffles house so I sent a request on facebook.
Original post by nikolassantur
Hey! I'll be studying at Westminster as well and staying at Raffles house so I sent a request on facebook.

Only the actual raffles/prodigy living office can approve your request because they check on their system who will be living there, and then based on that approve.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending