The Student Room Group

Are you looking forward to NCS after exams

Are you using NCS as your motivation to try and do well in the upcoming exams?
I'm doing NCS but idk if I'm looking forward to it. I'm just doing it so I have something to do this summer. None of my friends are doing it.
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I'm doing NCS but idk if I'm looking forward to it. I'm just doing it so I have something to do this summer. None of my friends are doing it.

Same lol
Original post by NoahSwinden
Same lol

im kinda of nervous. I'm really quiet/shy around strangers. also when i signed up i didn't realise it was residential, and i don't want to be away from home. i have so much school stuff i need to do this summer.
im kinda of nervous. I'm really quiet/shy around strangers. also when i signed up i didn't realise it was residential, and i don't want to be away from home. i have so much school stuff i need to do this summer.

School stuff...In the summer? :biggrin: Hard to believe Samantha... :biggrin::wink:. I'm sure it will all be fine, just have a good time!
Original post by NoahSwinden
School stuff...In the summer? :biggrin: Hard to believe Samantha... :biggrin::wink:. I'm sure it will all be fine, just have a good time!

I will need to start writing personal statement, essays and preparing for entrance exams and stuff.
Reply 6

I'm doing NCS this summer too, i'm sure it'll be really fun from what people have told me . :biggrin: it will help you grow in confidence and make new friends you'll be fine :smile:
are you doing it in June or August :smile:?
Original post by skye99
I'm doing NCS this summer too, i'm sure it'll be really fun from what people have told me . :biggrin: it will help you grow in confidence and make new friends you'll be fine :smile:
are you doing it in June or August :smile:?

August, wby?
Reply 8
August, wby?

ahh i'm doing it in June , so literally in like 20 days ahah.
Reply 9
August, wby?

Quickly, do you know what activities they do like in the first week, cos someone told me that one of the things is running a mile ( ik it's not far but i'm the definition of **** at running:biggrin: ). And also that teambuilding exercise where you have to lift people over a wooden wall thing :,)
Original post by skye99
ahh i'm doing it in June , so literally in like 20 days ahah.

wow how early does ur school end?

edit: oh wait are you in y11?
Original post by skye99
Quickly, do you know what activities they do like in the first week, cos someone told me that one of the things is running a mile ( ik it's not far but i'm the definition of **** at running:biggrin: ). And also that teambuilding exercise where you have to lift people over a wooden wall thing :,)

i have no clue i literally don't know anything about it i just signed up randomly. I'm legit the least sporty person i know so if thats true i might kms.
Reply 12
wow how early does ur school end?

edit: oh wait are you in y11?

yeah I'm in year 11 and my last exam is 20th :smile: for some people they finish slightly later

Quick Reply

Latest