The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lala*15
These people who live two houses away from me were really annoying...yesterday they were sat in their garden talking really loudly...I had my window open cuz it was too hot...but they were really annoying me...and one lady over there kept shouting at their child...so that didn't make anything better...
So I decided to order them a dominoes....I did the cash on delivery thing and I ordered them a meal which costed about £40...surprisingly they actually accepted the pizza and paid for it but they did shout at the delivery man...poor him...but it was funny....lol
Sorry just had to share that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg, that is actually really funny😂 i might have to try that out some time! poor delivery guy though! haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
☺️
No....I can't exactly hear you...plus...I don't know what Londoners sound like...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a joke... Your response tells me it was a bad one.lol. So you're from a different city ?
Original post by Tsunaomi
Good luck to you all in your exams! I love all the passion and commitment in this thread.. <3

For me I'm trying my hardest to get as good a grades as possible- my dream is to study Physics at Oxford. :colondollar:

Thx...same to u and everyone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
Aw i'm so sorry to hear this :frown: Also try not to let stupid,annoying people who say ' your ugly blah blah ' interfere in your life . Just ignore them. I hope your ok :smile:
I'm sure your pretty :wink: Hopefully your dream will come true :smile: Like you i used to take everything in a negative way but now I take nearly everything in a positive way :smile:
Btw your such a great writer wow

aw thank-you nisha, you never fail to put a smile on my face! :smile: yeah, i used to be very sensitive and get very hurt by the comments - but now i actually just say:
'oh you think I'm ugly, so what?!'

yeah im getting better now :smile: it's been a long, hard and tough journey but im proud of myself for being able to get through it tbh.

i am literally praying for my dream to come true - just got to continue working hard i guess. :smile: i hope that all of your dreams come true as well. :smile:

i didn't realise how much of an impact changing my mindset would be on my life. but i am now a positive person and that has helped me feel much happier :smile:
aw thank-you, i was actually writing that post really quickly - so was praying for it to be as clear and coherent as possible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
It was a joke... Your response tells me it was a bad one.lol. So you're from a different city ?

Sorry..didn't see that..lol...yh I'm from a different city...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Sorry..didn't see that..lol...yh I'm from a different city...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries. Good luck with your exams.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
No worries. Good luck with your exams.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Same to u....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
☺️
No....I can't exactly hear you...plus...I don't know what Londoners sound like...I don't live in London...I live in Northampton(pretty boring...)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't sound boring 😂😂😂👌👌 Do you always have something like the pizza incident happening in your neighbourhood ?

Original post by HandsomeRakk
You seem to be one of the most mature people I've spoken too that's not even an understatement. I'm sorry to hear that you have had to deal with that horrible stuff, no one ever deserves that.
You are still rather young and it seems you know what you want in life so go for it! If Oxford is the dream I'm sure you will succeed in getting there with your mindset.
Please when you get to the top of the lawyer game don't forget about how you feel at the moment as I'm sure working for a while will start to grate on people. Remember how you started out to help people!
About the girls at your school they sound like literally (I don't even have a word to use to express the view). I've never fully understood girls, seem like a bit of a mystery to me being a guy and all but they seem like concentrated evil, not sure why anyone would do anything like that. Good on you though, I would've lost it with them if they were fellow guys and probably ended up knocking some teeth out.
You seem like a very strong individual, if you ever need to talk to anyone feel free to PM me if you find negative thoughts coming back as I've experienced extreme ones myself, get in touch.
Keep up the good work and the world will be your oyster! (god I hate that saying)

thank-you so much, being called mature is a great compliment and i appreciate it a lot. :smile:

i have been known to 'plan' my life, which isn't always a good thing - seeing as i may be disappointed if things fail to go my way. 😂

yeah, i will try to never forget why i wanted to a lawyer and why i fought so hard to get there. i know that many people loose sight of the real meaning of their career, paying too much attention on how 'rich' they become. i won't be like that.

the majority of the girls are horrible, i guess they just feel so insecure about theirselves and are afraid to be seen as 'different' so choose to follow the crowd. i have always led my own way through life. tbh, i have often been tempted to 'knock some teeth out,' but haven't acted upon those thoughts. if i dared to show violence i would have been suspended, possibly even expelled. didn't think that the girls were worth me risking my school life over. but believe me i was tempted!

thank-you very much again, and yes i will get in contact if i ever need any support. :smile: haha, hopefully 'the world will be my oyster' 😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
thank-you, good luck to you also! i am sure that you will achieve your aim of studying physics at Oxford :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your comments genuinely made me tear up, just with the honest, dedicated and heartfelt tone you spoke with. Go get em :')
thank-you so much, being called mature is a great compliment and i appreciate it a lot. :smile:

i have been known to 'plan' my life, which isn't always a good thing - seeing as i may be disappointed if things fail to go my way. 😂

yeah, i will try to never forget why i wanted to a lawyer and why i fought so hard to get there. i know that many people loose sight of the real meaning of their career, paying too much attention on how 'rich' they become. i won't be like that.

the majority of the girls are horrible, i guess they just feel so insecure about theirselves and are afraid to be seen as 'different' so choose to follow the crowd. i have always led my own way through life. tbh, i have often been tempted to 'knock some teeth out,' but haven't acted upon those thoughts. if i dared to show violence i would have been suspended, possibly even expelled. didn't think that the girls were worth me risking my school life over. but believe me i was tempted!

thank-you very much again, and yes i will get in contact if i ever need any support. :smile: haha, hopefully 'the world will be my oyster' 😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry Hannah. If I see those girls I'll head butt them for you personally. You're right people do say those things because they're insecure. What has happened to you has made you who you are so I guess it's a good thing in a way. Everything happens for a reason.

God. My quote fits you so well right now.

👍👍
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
Nope..not unless it's me doing it...cuz everybody around here are really mature...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see. Have you got an exam tomorrow ?

Don't worry Hannah. If I see those girls I'll head butt them for you personally. You're right people do say those things because they're insecure. What has happened to you has made you who you are so I guess it's a good thing in a way. Everything happens for a reason.

God. My quote fits you so well right now.

Aw thank-you, yes i think that i would greatly appreciate that! :h: Yeah, I was thinking about it the other day and thought that I wouldn't be the person who I am today if I had not had those experiences. I personally believe that one's experiences help mould them into the person that they are. Hopefully, my life will now just keep on getting better! :smile: Aha, yeah your quote seems to be fitting into a lot of situations. But, I agree the quote certainly does represent my experiences very well :smile: Getting a signature was definitely a good move :wink:.
Original post by lala*15
Nope..not unless it's me doing it...cuz everybody around here are really mature...
The last thing I did before this incident was smashing my new neighbour's window before they moved in...well it wasn't exactly me..me and my brothers decided to play cricket with a baseball I found...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. I could imagine you holding a baseball bat like a cricket bat. 😂😂👌.

Original post by Tsunaomi
Your comments genuinely made me tear up, just with the honest, dedicated and heartfelt tone you spoke with. Go get em :':wink:

You have a brought a smile to my face, thank-you. Today has definitely been a positive day for me. Good luck though :smile: Yes, I agree that your username is very clever!
Does anyone know how to clear notifications btw? Someone quoted me in a deleted thread and it is really annoying! It says that I have two notifications that I cannot read, so I just want them to be gone! :biggrin:
Does anyone know how to clear notifications btw? Someone quoted me in a deleted thread and it is really annoying! It says that I have two notifications that I cannot read, so I just want them to be gone! :biggrin:

That happened to me too. If you go on a PC or laptop and then click on the notification symbol is should say at the bottom 'mark all as read'. That'll get rid of it.

I see. Have you got an exam tomorrow ?

Yup..Aqa history...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Yup..Aqa history...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck. I've got Edexcel History Unit 1 tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending