The Student Room Group

I live in Saudi Arabia. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jebedee
What is the punishment for apostasy?

I think it's death. But before the sentencing comes, the case has to pass through the high court and it depends on what punishment you will get. Not every apostate gets death surprisingly. Foreigners usually get deported
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do they have Pizza Hut there?

Bizza Hut*
Riyadh.
In my opinion....the best city on earth.....after Dubai
Original post by KingYusHalo
Riyadh.
In my opinion....the best city on earth.....after Dubai

Not for women though :yep:
Original post by Anonymοοse
How many slaves do you own domestic helpers work for you?

We don't have any domestic workers. I usually help around the house along with my mum. It gets quite tiring as our house is quite big and constantly attacked by sandstorms. Man, after sandstorms, everything gets cloaked in a layer of dust
Can you still get a can of Coke for SR 1? :holmes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by The Roast
I believe it's called Halal Hut.

your starting to piss me off
where do you live
im sending a russian hitman to exterminate all of your family but you
he will then take you to an unknown island and will cut you into small pieces and feed you to the birds
Original post by PC.police
Screw his home. How many refugees have been accepted into his COUNTRY lol. A country which is 6 times larger than Germany takes a fraction of what Germany takes, a REALLY small fraction.

It's six times larger than Germany in area terms, yes. It's also mostly uninhabitable desert.
Original post by Zeeyo
your starting to piss me off
where do you live
im sending a russian hitman to exterminate all of your family but you
he will then take you to an unknown island and will cut you into small pieces and feed you to the birds

How many refugees have you accepted into your home?

None.

Original post by Serine Soul
Have you ever seen a woman's face/arm/leg?

Haha, I used to study at the American International School In Riyadh. It's basically a school for foreigners and elite students. My best mates used to be Saudi Royal princesses......and man....they were smokin hot. And yes, they wear bikini's too when we have pool parties.

do you worship sunni islam?
Is there any pubs in Saudi Arabia?
I think it's death. But before the sentencing comes, the case has to pass through the high court and it depends on what punishment you will get. Not every apostate gets death surprisingly. Foreigners usually get deported

Bigotry, racism and brutality all in one answer. How does it feel to be part of that machine?
Reply 32

where you at
Original post by iqra2159
I live in Qatar
Yayyy we're neighbours

Yayyy

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do they have Pizza Hut there?

I just had a Chicken Supreme from Pizza Hut today

Do you support the regime of the Saud family? Do you believe Saudi Arabia is beginning to evolve in terms of womens' rights (at least among ordinary people, if not among the clergy)?

What do you think of the fact your government executes people for "sorcery"?
These questions are too much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How does the McDonald's taste?
Reply 36
Are you proud that Saudi Arabia did this to Yemen?

Not every apostate gets death surprisingly

How merciful :rolleyes:

Do you accept it's completely vile and barbaric to execute someone simply for exercising freedom of religion, the same freedom Muslims (rightfully) demand and receive in Western countries?
Yayyy

I just had a Chicken Supreme from Pizza Hut today

How much is a Vegetarian Supreme?
Original post by mero22
Are you proud that Saudi Arabia did this to Yemen?

Are you proud the Houthis started a war that has unnecessarily devastated Yemen? Do you accept the Houthis are completely retrograde (their motto is "Death to Israel, death to America, curse on the Jews") and it was profoundly ugly for Iran to sponsor them?

Do you agree Saudi Arabia is completely backward on rights of freedom to worship and womens' rights?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending