The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is it ok to use bullet points in an essay? such as:
males developing a high potential reproduction rate during the EEA lead to: low parental investment, reproduction limited to acces to females, risk taking and high promiscuity.
(i know that's a badly written point but ya feel me)
Original post by hanna23810
Is anyone else leaving their psya4 revision until after psya3?

yep! although luckily i have almost a week between them, and my only other exam is English literature on the 17th
Original post by Marli-Ruth
As long as nothing cultural comes up on unit 3 I might be able to struggle through
I've given up trying to cram looool :frown:
I started panicking because I thought unit 4 is fast approaching as so is unit 3 😭😪

Like you said its just the tests that concern me but we wont be asked to calculate them, so going over past paper questions ill be alight, and then theres only 2 sections probably 10 essays or so between them. Less content i feel so it should be ok
Original post by hanna23810
Is anyone else leaving their psya4 revision until after psya3?

YES
Original post by adtr0706
Umm.. Isn't your table wrong? It was therapies for the biological question in the replacement paper. You've got it down as explanations. That would surely change your predictions

Hey! Well spotted - Seems like I misread it. I had another look with this factored in and I'm still happy to stick to my 3 frontrunners I've highlighted however I've changed the order of priority for them.

Biological explanations becomes my second choice now and therapies pushed below. Issues with classification remains my frontrunner however.

Appreciate you letting me know.
could a small question on evolutionary come up for gender? if so what would it be?... asking four marks on division of labour or parental investments seems a bit mean as not everyone learns the same examples for evolutionary theory of gender.
Probs already been asked but can we shorten exogenous zeitgebers / endogenous pacemakers to EZs/EPs ?
Original post by miajohnsonhall
could a small question on evolutionary come up for gender? if so what would it be?... asking four marks on division of labour or parental investments seems a bit mean as not everyone learns the same examples for evolutionary theory of gender.
It would say 'outline evolutionary explanations for gender role'
Original post by mrgan
I prepared for this question and only wrote about insomnia and it didnt affect my mark. You can talk soley about narcolepsy as long as you manage to find enough information!

Ok, Thanks! Do you think they could be mean and give a 24 marker for only 1 sleep disorder?
If anyone wants to be in a revision group add me on whatsapp and I'll add you in: 07867120626
So people can share tips, help and I have quite a few Loopa essays if anyone needs them! x
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Like you said its just the tests that concern me but we wont be asked to calculate them, so going over past paper questions ill be alight, and then theres only 2 sections probably 10 essays or so between them. Less content i feel so it should be ok

Thank God for less content :frown:
How's your psya3 revision going?
Original post by laurat787
If anyone wants to be in a revision group add me on whatsapp and I'll add you in: 07867120626
So people can share tips, help and I have quite a few Loopa essays if anyone needs them! x

How many people you got so far?
Might be interested in this!x
damn i deleted whatsapp like last week ahaha.
Reply 2153
Can anyone give me some points on how to layout issues with classification & diagnosis for depression!!
Original post by Fleming1928
For eating behaviour, could we be asked about the success and failure of dieting separately, or does the question always specifically ask for both?

I think it's together but it came up last year so I doubt It will this year tbh, I've only learnt 4 marks of ao1 myself
Cultural influences on gender help anyone?
Are any of you using Loopa for psych question predictions? He marks 3 or 4 qs which are most likely to come up on each topic. I'm literally only using that to guide me, would be too much to revise for everything. Let's hope to hell he's right.
Original post by Marli-Ruth
Thank God for less content :frown:
How's your psya3 revision going?

Good ive finished relationships and have 2 more essays for aggression left although one of which i learnt so shouldnt take that long, and then i just have around 7 essays to learn for sleep in the last 3 days.
Reply 2158
Original post by NotMolly
Has anyone else just looked at all the content needed for the unit 3 exam and just gone NOPE

How does one attempt to learn 30+ 24 markers, hmm

i've pretty much done exactly that hahah, i've ended up only learning the essays that the loopa guy has predicted
Reply 2159
Original post by кяя
Are any of you using Loopa for psych question predictions? He marks 3 or 4 qs which are most likely to come up on each topic. I'm literally only using that to guide me, would be too much to revise for everything. Let's hope to hell he's right.

yeah im only revising the essays that he's predicted

Latest

Trending

Trending