The Student Room Group

I live in Saudi Arabia. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingYusHalo
F*ck no. If you bring that topic up to religious Saudi's, they'll slap you in the face

Except that Saudi Arabia has been the premier exporter of Wahhabi medievalism and supporting Islamic extremism that leads to ISIS. It's no mistake that ISIS biggest non-Iraqi/non-Syrian support comes from Saudis

A LOT of Christians live here. A lot of my homies were christians in my previous school.

There are no native Christians. Why is that? Why are there no churches in Saudi Arabia?

And most Saudi's here have pool in their mansions

Most Saudis don't live in mansions. You clearly don't know very much about your own country

You a saudi yourself?
Reply 62
F*ck no. If you bring that topic up to religious Saudi's, they'll slap you in the face. ISIS to KSA is ISIS to the US

That's why Saudi Arabia gives weapons to isis .......
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thutmose-III
Except that Saudi Arabia has been the premier exporter of Wahhabi medievalism and supporting Islamic extremism that leads to ISIS. It's no mistake that ISIS biggest non-Iraqi/non-Syrian support comes from Saudis

There are no native Christians. Why is that? Why are there no churches in Saudi Arabia?

Most Saudis don't live in mansions. You clearly don't know very much about your own country

Most saudis dont live in mansions royal family controls most of the wealth another question where is all this extra hate coming from?

29SR....about 5 pounds

What size pizza tho?

You're just here to cause trouble. Please leave.
If you're arguing here, this isn't the right thread. Go on to North Korea and preach your beliefs, then come to Saudi

Whatever Saudi I've been with has a swimming pool. This does NOT mean every Saudi has a swimming pool.

This^^ is the biggest mistake an outsider can make.
In public, everyone has to atleast wear an abaya.
In private residences and compounds you have 100% right to do so Saudi women here love to wear Bikini's here in their homes. There are a heck of a lot of Victoria Secret stores here too. And most Saudi's here have pool in their mansions.
Under their cloaks is a whole different story.....Gucci tights, $1000 lipstick, Versace handbags, Prada tank tops

I see

Goodness, overflowing with vulgar (hidden) displays of wealth it seems :redface:
Original post by AlvlVictim
Most saudis dont live in mansions

Yes, that's what I just said. I was responding to the OP who claimed most Saudis live in mansions and have pools (though having a pool is not exactly that grand; lots of ordinary houses have pools all over the world).

where is all this extra hate coming from?

The Wahhabi hatred of anyone who isn't a Sunni Muslim? Good question, it's completely irrational
Original post by mero22
That's why Saudi Arabia gives weapons to isis .......

So does the US.....This is NOT a place to discuss politics. Please go away

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What size pizza tho?

Large.
Medium for 20sr
Small for 10sr.
Pretty linear pricing
F*ck ISIS. Believe it or not, the religious fundamentalists hate it

Hmm. That seems to explain why the KSA, which is ruled by fundamentalist principals, gives ISIS intel and artillery, right?
Yes, that's what I just said. I was responding to the OP who claimed most Saudis live in mansions and have pools (though having a pool is not exactly that grand; lots of ordinary houses have pools all over the world).

The Wahhabi hatred of anyone who isn't a Sunni Muslim? Good question, it's completely irrational

I understand and agree just to let u know wahabism and islam is different

Large.
Medium for 20sr
Small for 10sr.
Pretty linear pricing

I am planning to come to Saudi Arabia just for the pizza now ahhh :333
You're just here to cause trouble. Please leave.
If you're arguing here, this isn't the right thread.

You said "Ask Me Anything". This isn't your chance simply to make puerile and asinine statements that pretends Saudi Arabia is some paradise when in fact it is backward and medieval. Though obviously your complete intolerance of criticism is very Saudi; at least you can't behead me like what would happen if I said this in your country.

Go on to North Korea

Oh the irony. You start crying because someone declined to allow you to post your propaganda, you support a regime that completely denies free speech, and yet throw the North Korea label at me? You're making a fool of yourself

Whatever Saudi I've been with has a swimming pool

So what we can conclude from this is that you don't really know that many people in your own country and haven't travelled that far within it. You're a sheltered and somewhat ignorant kid who appears to be profoundly impressed by his own delusions of grandeur and believing he is high in the Saudi class system
Original post by PC.police
Hmm. That seems to explain why the KSA, which is ruled by fundamentalist principals, gives ISIS intel and artillery, right?

So does the US and Israel. Why not bash them
This is NOT the place to discuss politics. Please leave

My last answer for today. Tada
Original post by PC.police

USA
I understand and agree just to let u know wahabism and islam is different

Of course. I'm well aware of the jurisprudential schools of Islam. The fact is that Saudi Arabia exports Wahhabism and rigorously enforces it within its own borders. It is backward and medieval, and completely intolerant
Reply 76

Large.
Medium for 20sr
Small for 10sr.
Pretty linear pricing

No, do you think it's okay that a 15 year old was sentenced to death for protesting?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/abdullah-al-zaher-saudi-arabia-is-about-to-behead-a-teenage-boy-for-attending-a-protest-aged-15-a6776696.html
USA

Do you have any evidence for this rather paranoid claim?
Of course. I'm well aware of the jurisprudential schools of Islam. The fact is that Saudi Arabia exports Wahhabism and rigorously enforces it within its own borders. It is backward and medieval, and completely intolerant

As a Muslim I agree to an extent
So does the US and Israel.

Never happened. Looks like you believe the propaganda from your Wahhabist masters

Why not bash them

First, because they haven't done what you claim. It's a paranoid conspiracy theory. Second, because this is a thread about Saudi Arabia. "Whatabout" is not an argument offered by serious, intelligent individuals

This is NOT the place to discuss politics. Please leave

Err, you placed this thread in News and Current Affairs; this is the place to discuss politics. If free speech frightens you so much, don't come onto Western websites.

Unlike Saudi Arabia, this website isn't a dictatorship; you don't get to shut down debate just because you don't like the answers.

It's very clear from your answers that you're probably not more than about 15 or 16 (or you have a very immature mindset).

My last answer for today. Tada

Thank goodness we don't have to put up with your idiotic propaganda for your medievalist Wahhabi masters

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending