The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Economics 1R

Are you guys prepared? What do you think will mostly come?
Reply 1
Original post by Rykiel
Are you guys prepared? What do you think will mostly come?

Omg what did you think?
Reply 2
Original post by mirah01
Omg what did you think?

I did so good omg :') i didnt like that merger question though. how did you do?
Original post by Rykiel
I did so good omg :':wink: i didnt like that merger question though. how did you do?

Which Merger Q I don't remeber?
Original post by Rykiel
I did so good omg :':wink: i didnt like that merger question though. how did you do?

Can I also ask you what you put for the demand and supply factor, the elasticity Q of the graphs and the exp fiscal policy?? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Milena1810
Can I also ask you what you put for the demand and supply factor, the elasticity Q of the graphs and the exp fiscal policy?? :smile:

Omfg its you again :biggrin: we take like the same subjects hahah:biggrin: i used my sisters account before for accounts discussion. the ccp16 one. i think it was the graph moving inwards for the workers thing. which was the exp fiscal policy question again?
Original post by Rykiel
Omfg its you again :biggrin: we take like the same subjects hahah:biggrin: i used my sisters account before for accounts discussion. the ccp16 one. i think it was the graph moving inwards for the workers thing. which was the exp fiscal policy question again?

Hey yes ahaha! Small world!
No, the first graph for the elastic supply and inelastic supply thing. I was asking how you drew the graphs and also how you wrote the definitions? For the exp policy as well :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending