The Student Room Group

Is he coming on to me?

So I have a friend, who's a guy. We're quite close I would say! We've been texting most days now and he always sends me 3 if not 4 x's with each text.

Recently, he's asking me what my favourite sex position is and just general talk about sex and flirting.

I'm obsessed with a certain brand of underwear and he always brings it up.

I like talking about sex and that kind of thing so I obviously reply back answering anything.

He also sends lots of :wink: faces etc.

I send them back and obviously 3 x's like he sends me.

Is he coming on to me do you think? Do you think he wants me?
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a friend, who's a guy. We're quite close I would say! We've been texting most days now and he always sends me 3 if not 4 x's with each text.

Recently, he's asking me what my favourite sex position is and just general talk about sex and flirting.

I'm obsessed with a certain brand of underwear and he always brings it up.

I like talking about sex and that kind of thing so I obviously reply back answering anything.

He also sends lots of :wink: faces etc.

I send them back and obviously 3 x's like he sends me.

Is he coming on to me do you think? Do you think he wants me?

It sounds like its very sexual talk. He could be testing the waters to see if you'd be willing to be a FWB type person, but some guys flirt by being sexual (who needs a nice romantic meal when you can have sex talk, eh? :laugh: ) so he could also be flirting! why not just jokingly mention what it would be like if you two dated and see his reaction..
Reply 2
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
It sounds like its very sexual talk. He could be testing the waters to see if you'd be willing to be a FWB type person, but some guys flirt by being sexual (who needs a nice romantic meal when you can have sex talk, eh? :laugh: ) so he could also be flirting! why not just jokingly mention what it would be like if you two dated and see his reaction..

I forgot to mention too, he always looks out for me and makes sure i'm ok! Like if we're out at the club with others or something he makes sure I got home ok and that i'm safe etc.!
Original post by Anonymous
I forgot to mention too, he always looks out for me and makes sure i'm ok! Like if we're out at the club with others or something he makes sure I got home ok and that i'm safe etc.!

he does seem to be into you though. I think the only way you can find out is to either ask, or just wait for him to full on come onto you :smile: Good luck OP, unless you don't like the guy then urm.. not sure what to suggest!
Reply 4
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
he does seem to be into you though. I think the only way you can find out is to either ask, or just wait for him to full on come onto you :smile: Good luck OP, unless you don't like the guy then urm.. not sure what to suggest!

Thanks for the advice!!!

Quick Reply

Latest