The Student Room Group

Official ramadan 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
Wait, if you're not allowed to listen to music during Ramadan, how do people do their music exams? :s-smilie:

Ahh, that's a good question. I'll ask my friend and will let ya know
Original post by mariam687
i sit there eating dates or rice crispies half asleep lol

and when i dont eat i regret it when i wake up properly lol

trust im like i wish i ate more, but at the time you cant eat that much.
Guys, will all of you gonna fast during exams?
I'm starting on Tuesday, but if it did on Monday, I wouldn't keep it anyways, got history exam 2 hrs long tomoz, so nope. Starting TUESSDAYYYYYYY! :tongue:
Original post by junayd1998
trust im like i wish i ate more, but at the time you cant eat that much.

yh :/

all im hoping is that my stomach dont start making noises in my 2 hr history exam tmorrow lmaoo

all im hoping is that my stomach dont start making noises in my 2 hr history exam tmorrow lmaoo

oh you have your histroy exam tommrow thats peak, i dont think im doing it on my exams days.
Original post by sophia.f

Can't afford not to... literally; (£250 to charity if you miss one fast for anything other than illness or period, or you have to do 60 fasts to make up for one missed in Ramadhan!.... i would miss a few if i had the money to give to charity) What about you?

Ahhh same here, got a history exam too. Luckily it's in the morning so it shouldn't be too bad. What time is yours?
oh you have your histroy exam tommrow thats peak, i dont think im doing it on my exams days.

yh, ik, im just gna do it ukno, see wht happens init

oh and braces cmin off tomorro LOOOL

bad breath for the dentist now srry LMAO
oh well, they'll know why xD
Original post by Fatimah21
Ahhh same here, got a history exam too. Luckily it's in the morning so it shouldn't be too bad. What time is yours?

morning aswell

8:45 till 10:45
Wallah we are so blessed
Original post by Zara0526
Can't afford not to... literally; (£250 to charity if you miss one fast for anything other than illness or period, or you have to do 60 fasts to make up for one missed in Ramadhan!.... i would miss a few if i had the money to give to charity) What about you?

Ramadan starts either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I really don't know tbh. My sister told me not to fast tomorrow as I've got history exam tomorrow, and to see how it goes. If it goes well then I can fast during the rest of exams. If I can't then I can miss fews. But I really want to fast because I want to be strong and I love facing challenges. I believe that Allah will give me strength to pass exams during fasting InshAllah. I think I'll be starting to fast on Tuesday even though Ramadan might start tomorrow.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ramadan starts either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I really don't know tbh. My sister told me not to fast tomorrow as I've got history exam tomorrow, and to see how it goes. If it goes well then I can fast during the rest of exams. If I can't then I can miss fews. But I really want to fast because I want to be strong and I love facing challenges. I believe that Allah will give me strength to pass exams during fasting InshAllah.

Same here, i want to feel awake during the exam (which would mean not fasting) but i also want to gain as much rewards as possible and at the end of the day its up to Allah (swt) if i get a good grade or not. Inshallah your exams will go well 😉
Someone said to listen to Surah Rahman. Which Reminded me of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUNYAEgwkeY

Probably one of my personal favourite recitation of any surah. The tone and rhythm of the recitation makes it enjoyable to listen to
yh, ik, im just gna do it ukno, see wht happens init

oh and braces cmin off tomorro LOOOL

bad breath for the dentist now srry LMAO

LOOOOL straight savage. jk :h:

I'm planning on fasting through them. Only have 4 exams during Ramadan, so InShaAllah it'll go well ...(hopefully :biggrin: )
LOOOOL straight savage. jk :h:

LMAO,
damn i cnt rep u
LMAO,
damn i cnt rep u

Dont worry, il rep you. :wink:
Are you gonna fast during exam season?

Prolly. I'll be able to concentrate better

Quick Reply