The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys for intelligence could Gardners theory of multiple intelligence come up as a big essay question???
Someone please reply!
Reply 2221
Again if anyone wants me to mark any of their questions- PM ME
for media
how many studies would you put in a 4+6?
Reply 2223
Original post by yasx_
can someone please read my a01 for group displays in aggression?

Send it me :-)
Original post by Georginarosee
for media

2 usually
Reply 2225
Original post by yasx_
can someone please read my a01 for group displays in aggression?

Is anyone doing perception??
Reply 2227
sent!! :smile:
Original post by NHM
When you're talking about visual constancy (in perception) is it correct to say "perception of visual constancy" or does "visual constancy" alone imply perception?
Guys - Just to make you aware some Loopa predictions have been updated such as Gender, Depression and Addiction since they were released. Be sure to double check them to make sure you're aware incase you are relying on them before they were updated > You can just use the search bar like to find them or check latest blog posts under blog.

Also - always learn everything to be safe and by no means rely solely on them (unless you've done no revision and are brave enough to chance just them).

Apologies about this :frown:
hi does anyone know we write for a procedure in research methods report writing? in psya4
do we write standardised instructions???
Reply 2231
Is the Batista family (AIS) an A02 for the roles of genes and hormones in gender? If so, how would you use them as an A02?
Original post by yasx_
Is the Batista family (AIS) an A02 for the roles of genes and hormones in gender? If so, how would you use them as an A02?

you can say that despite them being brought up as girls. they adapted there male identity.
which suggest that basically their testosterone had preprogrammed masculinity in their brains so biological influences had a greater influence than social factors
Guys do you think I should use predictions?
I could give more time to individual questions but I'm scared institutional aggression will repeat this year again (came up last year 8+16) because of the replacement paper and something about the papers being written years in advance.
Original post by Georginarosee
for media

Roughly 3. Always revise more than you have to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sidneyy12
I could give more time to individual questions but I'm scared institutional aggression will repeat this year again (came up last year 8+16) because of the replacement paper and something about the papers being written years in advance.

There was no replacement paper for Unit 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by кяя
Neural + hormonal is most likely out of all aggression questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Be prepared for Genetic Explanations though. Institutional last year was a really obvious one so they might not be that kind and throw in the next 'supposedly' most obvious question. Learnt that the hard way with relationships lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sidneyy12
This is a common misconception- only PSYA4 was stolen and replaced!!!!
Original post by nemanuel96
Be prepared for Genetic Explanations though. Institutional last year was a really obvious one so they might not be that kind and throw in the next 'supposedly' most obvious question. Learnt that the hard way with relationships lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personally, I think evolution is most likely for aggression, not sure which one, but maybe a vague question where you can write either
Original post by TMC113
Personally, I think evolution is most likely for aggression, not sure which one, but maybe a vague question where you can write either

Group displays and human aggression (including infidelity and jealousy)? That wouldn't be too bad. However, despite there being a low chance, I would like to see the neural and hormonal explanation come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending