The Student Room Group
I don't like people who think that just because they eat Tyrell crisps then they are upper class. Really annoys me. But yes, I don't like the AMA threads either.
The only people who should do AMAs are too busy to do them on TSR :frown:
Lucky I have never done one then.
:biggrin:
Reply 4
The most recent ama though :laugh:
it's ok if there's memes in it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I just don't get how people think they are that interesting or how that event is AMA-worthy.

I ate a pizza AMA
I'm a day older AMA
I'm leaving TSR AMA
I'm back after leaving TSR an hour ago AMA

:colonhash:

Can we set up a new forum area for AMAs that we can ignore list ? :lol:

I'm making one now, just to trigger you :colone:
I just don't get how people think they are that interesting or how that event is AMA-worthy.

I ate a pizza AMA
I'm a day older AMA
I'm leaving TSR AMA
I'm back after leaving TSR an hour ago AMA

Can we set up a new forum area for AMAs that we can ignore list ? :lol:

Sometimes there are interesting AMAs, like "I'm a professor AMA", "I'm an examiner AMA", but the thing is students with nothing to contribute get in on the act too. I wouldn't like the interesting AMAs to get lost among the spam. Besides, there's nothing really that great in Chat anyway, why not let them have their fun with AMAs? Chat is beyond saving at this point, our kind should keep to the specific sub forums.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Sometimes there are interesting AMAs, like "I'm a professor AMA", "I'm an examiner AMA", but the thing is students with nothing to contribute get in on the act too. I wouldn't like the interesting AMAs to get lost among the spam. Besides, there's nothing really that great in Chat anyway, why not let them have their fun with AMAs? Chat is beyond saving at this point, our kind should keep to the specific sub forums.

I agree - chat is beyond saving. What has happened to it recently? It's not been this bad for a while.
I agree - chat is beyond saving. What has happened to it recently? It's not been this bad for a while.

I wouldn't know, I was absolutely 100% only on this site since this year :biggrin:

Latest