The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ramadan Mubarak!
Original post by That Arab Guy
Hey guys.

I've decided that I'll be uploading a video a day in the style of a vlog doing general acts of kindness during Ramadan. :3

This doesn't mean I wont be uploading my regular comedy based videos, those will still be uploaded on a weekly basis.

Ramadan Mubarak <3

Your chicken and chips video made me die with laughter. I was expecting daily uploads within Ramadan, Happy that you just confirmed it.
Hey guys.

I've decided that I'll be uploading a video a day in the style of a vlog doing general acts of kindness during Ramadan. :3

This doesn't mean I wont be uploading my regular comedy based videos, those will still be uploaded on a weekly basis.

Ramadan Mubarak <3

Are you UK based?
Original post by ODES_PDES
Are you UK based?

Yes I am :3

Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Your chicken and chips video made me die with laughter. I was expecting daily uploads within Ramadan, Happy that you just confirmed it.

Ayy hol tyt real subscriber right here. Much love my brudda/sister :smile:
Yo bruv do u live on ur ones n dat?
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Yo bruv do u live on ur ones n dat?

Not exactly g. like 50% of the time man is on his ones but other 50% man is about you get me. Sometimes at my parents house, sometimes just with my sister, sometimes with my brother.
Not exactly g. like 50% of the time man is on his ones but other 50% man is about you get me. Sometimes at my parents house, sometimes just with my sister, sometimes with my brother.

Raaahhh

Spoiler

Raaahhh

Spoiler

Ye g why you askin still ?
Reply 9

And what % of the time are you with a lady friend? :wink: :colone:
ramadan mubarak! what's your channel called?
Ye g why you askin still ?

Mans propa interested yanow
styll styll ygm bmt allofdat x3
Original post by eden3
And what % of the time are you with a lady friend? :wink: :colone:

0% of the time man is keeping it halaal all the time fam. :e
Reply 13
0% of the time man is keeping it halaal all the time fam. :e

Jheeze I respect that mashallah 3lek :wink:
Original post by icy_typhoon
ramadan mubarak! what's your channel called?

Spoiler

Spoiler

subbed :biggrin: trying to fill my sub box with islamic content instead of just music for this ramadan lol
Hey guys.

Ramadan Mubarak <3

:woo:
Mans propa interested yanow
styll styll ygm bmt allofdat x3

ye hol tyt snm mad ting all of dat still
Original post by ivybridge
:woo:

Original post by icy_typhoon
subbed :biggrin: trying to fill my sub box with islamic content instead of just music for this ramadan lol

This type of support actually motivates me to make videos even if it's just for 500 viewers. :')
This type of support actually motivates me to make videos even if it's just for 500 viewers. :')

:jumphug:

Latest