The Student Room Group

Slept with a girl from work and don't know what to do?

Hey all, quite an awkward situation, so this happened Friday night, and now its Sunday night. So anyway we had a work night out on Friday, me and this girl I work with ended staying out just the two of us when everyone went home, we both weren't really drunk as we only had a few. Long story short I ended up going back to hers and staying the night, which I though was great as I have really fancied this girl for a long time, and she said to me during the night she has really fancied me as well. So we didn't actually have sex as a few months ago she got out of a 3 year relationship, and the guy she was inn that relationship with is the only guy she has ever had sex with, so she said even though she really wanted to have sex with me, she just wasn't ready yet, so I was fine with that, I'm not going to pressure her into it, so we spent the night kissing and groping really. So anyway I haven't really heard anything from her, and when I have her messages have been quite blunt, I have to go into work with her tomorrow, I don't think there will be anything awkward between us, I just want to know how to go about bringing up the subject with her, as I would like to see her again, and maybe try dating.
Original post by Raradir
Hey all, quite an awkward situation, so this happened Friday night, and now its Sunday night. So anyway we had a work night out on Friday, me and this girl I work with ended staying out just the two of us when everyone went home, we both weren't really drunk as we only had a few. Long story short I ended up going back to hers and staying the night, which I though was great as I have really fancied this girl for a long time, and she said to me during the night she has really fancied me as well. So we didn't actually have sex as a few months ago she got out of a 3 year relationship, and the guy she was inn that relationship with is the only guy she has ever had sex with, so she said even though she really wanted to have sex with me, she just wasn't ready yet, so I was fine with that, I'm not going to pressure her into it, so we spent the night kissing and groping really. So anyway I haven't really heard anything from her, and when I have her messages have been quite blunt, I have to go into work with her tomorrow, I don't think there will be anything awkward between us, I just want to know how to go about bringing up the subject with her, as I would like to see her again, and maybe try dating.

secret posted notes?? :biggrin:
Reply 2
You didn't sleep with her you just made out. Just act normal with her.
It's not a big deal and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want someone that she had a drunken grope with bringing up a personal issue at work.

Let it go. If she fancies you she will let you know and it will move forward.
Reply 4
Just act normal at work and see how she treats you. When you get an opportunity ask her on a date. Good luck.
Reply 5
Yea my plan is to just act normal at work as no one other than the two of us has to know, I'm hoping she does wanna go on a date or something as I do really like her, and it would be nice for her to make the first move, if not I'll probably leave it a week then ask her if she fancies grabbing a drink with me
Reply 6
As said above. Act normal, friendly don't bring up that night unless she does. Then aa you say a week or so later as her out for a drink or food and see what she says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Raradir
Yea my plan is to just act normal at work as no one other than the two of us has to know, I'm hoping she does wanna go on a date or something as I do really like her, and it would be nice for her to make the first move, if not I'll probably leave it a week then ask her if she fancies grabbing a drink with me

I'd probably have sex with her at the office
Thread failed to deliver. Just tell her you like her and youd like to date her, see what she says.
Act super professional around her and be blunt with any friendly advancements she makes. This will confuse her and make her assume you regretted the time you guys had. This is good because she will feel as if she is not good enough and she will crave attention from you. Once you tell her you want to see her again she will be over the moon rather than natural about it.
Original post by 999tigger
Thread failed to deliver. Just tell her you like her and youd like to date her, see what she says.

Bad move, they have only met up alone once. This would make him look desperate, he needs to make her desperate for him.
Original post by Lemon Haze
Bad move, they have only met up alone once. This would make him look desperate, he needs to make her desperate for him.

Hilarious
Teach me the ropes :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending