The Student Room Group

bengali manush

anybody else going to fail the bengali listening tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by subwayislife

Kita beh. Tuy "lucky" bengali koreh. Ami "spanish" korsi. Beshi 'hard'.

lol bants. You man who do bangali are lucky. I had to do spanish. Atleast wid bengali us man could have understood atleast a bit. ygm?
Original post by subwayislife

May I ask why anyone would be taking Bengali if they didn't already speak it? What's the point in someone who isn't Bengali learning Bangla?
Wth why would someone do a GCSE in Bangla? Smh I speak alright at home already
Original post by Serine Soul
Wth why would someone do a GCSE in Bangla? Smh I speak alright at home already

I guess it's an easy A*.

However although you speak Bangla. Tell me can you read or write it? I certainly can't and TBH it'd be pretty cool to learn how to read the TV text when my mum watches CHANNEL S NEWS :rofl3:
Original post by Federerr
I guess it's an easy A*.

However although you speak Bangla. Tell me can you read or write it? I certainly can't and TBH it'd be pretty cool to learn how to read the TV text when my mum watches CHANNEL S NEWS :rofl3:

I guess.

Kind of :tongue: I can write my name and read some headlines. My mum tried to force me to learn how to when I was child. It kind of worked, but I get a bit of a headache looking at all those letters ngl

Lool Channel S... My family prefer ntv :rofl:
Omg I'm gonna have to sit through hours of fundraising now that it's Ramadan
I guess.

Kind of :tongue: I can write my name and read some headlines. My mum tried to force me to learn how to when I was child. It kind of worked, but I get a bit of a headache looking at all those letters ngl

Lool Channel S... My family prefer ntv :rofl:
Omg I'm gonna have to sit through hours of fundraising now that it's Ramadan

My mum watches them all. lol it's pisz taking when its giving MOTD and she wants to watch the news. All I hear is BNP frickn bangladesh national party and khaleda and some other mandem.
Reply 7
Your lucky you can even speak Bengali I can't speak a single word
My mum watches them all. lol it's pisz taking when its giving MOTD and she wants to watch the news. All I hear is BNP frickn bangladesh national party and khaleda and some other mandem.

You know when someone donates over £100 and the guy starts singing some next level dua...
You know when someone donates over £100 and the guy starts singing some next level dua...

Trust meh.

I'm sitting on the table trying to eat iftaar, these man doing some next level qadiyani dua cuz some guy claim his gonna donate '£100'. TBH I think the TV company and the mesaabs take most the money. Which is why they get gassed. We used to know this messab who got caught stealing money from charity he had over 20 houses scattered around the UK. He moved to clacton.

Unfortunately he was killed by his older brother, who was also a mesaab.

These man are twisted tho... Not saying all of them are like that but majority are in it for the cut. There are a few legit ones alhamdulilah.
Trust meh.

I'm sitting on the table trying to eat iftaar, these man doing some next level qadiyani dua cuz some guy claim his gonna donate '£100'. TBH I think the TV company and the mesaabs take most the money. Which is why they get gassed. We used to know this messab who got caught stealing money from charity he had over 20 houses scattered around the UK. He moved to clacton.

Unfortunately he was killed by his older brother, who was also a mesaab.

These man are twisted tho... Not saying all of them are like that but majority are in it for the cut. There are a few legit ones alhamdulilah.

In this country or back home :eek:

I head it's common back home...

omg :rofl::rofl:.
Original post by Nettled
In this country or back home :colone:EK:

I head it's common back home...

Rah, nah fam NGL these people are weird.

I experienced this mesaab when I was younger who had a brother who was a 'Jinn'. When I was in Bangladesh they came to our house or basha and we had to put the blinds down and we weren't allowed to enter the room with the supposed jinn. He read some next duas and sh*t or whatever and yeh I think he got paid a lot. He was pretty famous and he basically got so much money from people for reading duas and supposedley curing them of disease and stuff etc... Stupid gullible family of mine...

Anyways a few years ago he was exposed and was found he didn't have a brother, he didn't have any siblings at all. He was the same person who changed his voice as his 'jinn' brother. So basically he was a scam artist. It was on Channel S news and people were vowing to murder him. I heard he escaped to Suadi Arabia. He's prolly one of them cleaners in Abu Jahals toilets chilling...

Anyways this was some dead version of my real life experience. But I have to revise so couldn't go into to much detail lol.

Moral of the story, donate your moneys to legit charities. I usually give charity when I got bangladesh and give cash to legit poor people. Usually buy em food and clothes tho. There are a few of them crackheads who use the money for shada XD
I guess it's an easy A*.

Clearly not for some people.

It's not so difficult to learn to read it if you already speak it, you're just putting letters to words in your head. I have to learn the words as well.
Original post by Copperknickers
Clearly not for some people.

It's not so difficult to learn to read it if you already speak it, you're just putting letters to words in your head. I have to learn the words as well.

Isn't it far better then learning a whole new language? Such as french, where you can't even make up anything at all.

I'm syhleti so understanding dhakayi is a mission but I understand a bit here and there.

I'd love to have the chance to do bangali at GCSE but my school scrapped it 4 years ago.

I went to a bangla school for like 2 weeks, I hated it. Still remember some of the Alphabet. Correct me if i'm wrong lol.

OOOOO
AAAAAAAH
ROSHOOO
DIRGOOO
ROSHOOO DIRGOO REEEEE.

this is so cringe oml

:rofl2:

Rah, nah fam NGL these people are weird.

I experienced this mesaab when I was younger who had a brother who was a 'Jinn'. When I was in Bangladesh they came to our house or basha and we had to put the blinds down and we weren't allowed to enter the room with the supposed jinn. He read some next duas and sh*t or whatever and yeh I think he got paid a lot. He was pretty famous and he basically got so much money from people for reading duas and supposedley curing them of disease and stuff etc... Stupid gullible family of mine...

Anyways a few years ago he was exposed and was found he didn't have a brother, he didn't have any siblings at all. He was the same person who changed his voice as his 'jinn' brother. So basically he was a scam artist. It was on Channel S news and people were vowing to murder him. I heard he escaped to Suadi Arabia. He's prolly one of them cleaners in Abu Jahals toilets chilling...

Anyways this was some dead version of my real life experience. But I have to revise so couldn't go into to much detail lol.

Moral of the story, donate your moneys to legit charities. I usually give charity when I got bangladesh and give cash to legit poor people. Usually buy em food and clothes tho. There are a few of them crackheads who use the money for shada XD

The jinn stuff is true though but any proper mesaab would do it for free. Love hearing jinn stories :biggrin: maybe not best to talk about them at night though :3

I've actually heard so many weird stories about mesaabs back home omg it's too much man. Especially when you add in all the black magic stuff..

Lol got exams aswell.. when I come on TSR to pree on predictions and get dragged elsewehere to random threads :P
Original post by Nettled
The jinn stuff is true though but any proper mesaab would do it for free. Love hearing jinn stories :biggrin: maybe not best to talk about them at night though :3

I've actually heard so many weird stories about mesaabs back home omg it's too much man. Especially when you add in all the black magic stuff..

Lol got exams aswell.. when I come on TSR to pree on predictions and get dragged elsewehere to random threads :P

Trust meh. I came back from taraweeh hoping to make some notes on computing. Instead it's the day where im getting the most reps and having the most active threads lol. Somehow managed to get 40-70 reps today lol.
Trust meh. I came back from taraweeh hoping to make some notes on computing. Instead it's the day where im getting the most reps and having the most active threads lol. Somehow managed to get 40-70 reps today lol.

I'm surprised you still have energy after taraweeh xD

Hearing Bengali people talk just makes me laugh all the time though.

Yeah maybe you should get going with writing dem notes :lol:
Original post by Nettled
I'm surprised you still have energy after taraweeh xD

Hearing Bengali people talk just makes me laugh all the time though.

Yeah maybe you should get going with writing dem notes :lol:

I'm surprised there are bengali people on TSR lool.
I'm surprised there are bengali people on TSR lool.

I think there's a benagli soc actually.. Heading off too sleep night and good luck with exams :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending