The Student Room Group

This Ramadan I will..

Scroll to see replies

This Ramadhan i will get through the whole Qur'an at least once, speak only good words and inshallah be forgiven for my sins :smile:
Reply 21
This Ramadan I will change for the better. And think only about my hereafter. I will cut down all haram to a minimum low low. This will only me to be a become a Mumin and strengthen my Imaan. Therefore indeed Inshallah having a successful life and be rewarded in the afterlife
Original post by Rhythmical
I may start chewing my pen :tongue:

Since the day I was born. :colonhash:

ive chewed so many of mine throughout the year
Original post by OGGUS
This Ramadan I will change for the better. And think only about my hereafter. I will cut down all haram to a minimum low low. This will only me to be a become a Mumin and strengthen my Imaan. Therefore indeed Inshallah having a successful life and be rewarded in the afterlife

Will you stop the modeling?

Original post by mariam687
ive chewed so many of mine throughout the year

Haha I know, and yet people still borrow my pens! :slap:

na i dont let people borrow my pens unless theyre sitting beside me bc i always lose them

when i started my gcses i spent 100 quid on school resources.. and not im gradually losing pens..LMAO
Original post by mariam687
na i dont let people borrow my pens unless theyre sitting beside me bc i always lose them

when i started my gcses i spent 100 quid on school resources.. and not im gradually losing pens..LMAO

Oh I know the feeling, I spend too much on stationery but I generally need it but it's out of control. :tongue:
Reply 26

Yeah, I'll stop that during Ramadan, probably won't do it anymore cuz it's getting boring and dry.
Original post by alishba-rosex
This Ramadan I will abstain from listening to music and pray more

what is wrong with music?
Original post by OGGUS
Yeah, I'll stop that during Ramadan, probably won't do it anymore cuz it's getting boring and dry.

Hmm dry, is that to say it's not fun anymore?
Try and finish the Quran insha allah. Has any one else done it in a month? How many pages did you read a day. Or how did you go about it?
To pray 5x everyday no matter what, to read dua a lot for everyone's good health and my gcse results. Overall, I want to become a positive and better Muslim.
Reply 31
Hmm dry, is that to say it's not fun anymore?

Yeah
Reply 32
Original post by Banana208
Try and finish the Quran insha allah. Has any one else done it in a month? How many pages did you read a day. Or how did you go about it?

There are 30 surahs so read one surah each day, that's what I do :smile::smile:
Original post by Banana208

IMG_20160605_234216.jpg i go by this 😃
Original post by rihana.c
There are 30 surahs so read one surah each day, that's what I do :smile::smile:

Original post by Zara0526
IMG_20160605_234216.jpg i go by this 😃

ah okay thanks guyss :smile:
Any Non Muslims on this thread?
Eat more than I did last time.
Original post by ODES_PDES
Any Non Muslims on this thread?

I doubt it.
Fail my exams. :emo:
Original post by flyingpanda
Fail my exams. :emo:

No you won't! Stay positive. I didn't study pretty much all day today, because I was ill/vomiting etc, and I have 2 finals this week (GCSE). I'm going to study asap, and have faith in Allah meanwhilst. But it is hard sometimes but just make sure you never give up. Eventhough sugarcane ; ) is a limited resource, you'll be fine Panda!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending