Scroll to see replies

😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
I just realised..this convo is literally open to everyone...😁well this is embarrassing...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess. I'm not embarrassed though. Good night. I'm going to sleep. Salaam.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by lala*15
I just realised..this convo is literally open to everyone...😁well this is embarrassing...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've PMed you by the way.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by lala*15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk know anyone in North Hampton so I don't think you know me but who knows.

😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)

Check your inbox.

By the way. The stuff on your bio is fake right ?

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
By the way. The stuff on your bio is fake right ?

Nope...it's all true...😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Nope...it's all true...😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol.k.

(edited 7 years ago)
How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
No worries. I find History interesting because it shows how we just can't learn from our mistakes. History will always repeat itself and History will always be written by the victors.

Haha..so true...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was amazing wbu?
Original post by ellamoon_22
It was amazing wbu?

It was great...probably the first exam that went well for me....served me well for staying up until like 4am

Posted from TSR Mobile
I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS! :biggrin: Wrote 4.5 pages in an hour, hopefully I answered the question fully.

Good luck to all of you who are still doing the exams. I'm sure you'll all do wonderfully :smile:
Original post by lala*15
How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was all right for me! I didn't like the last question so I hope I get the grade I want. What about you?

Original post by Mac117
I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS! :biggrin: Wrote 4.5 pages in an hour, hopefully I answered the question fully.

Good luck to all of you who are still doing the exams. I'm sure you'll all do wonderfully :smile:

Well done ! You finally done! Enjoy your holiday, you've worked hard so you deserve it!
Thank you! I hope you get the grades you want!:smile:
Original post by lala*15
It was great...probably the first exam that went well for me....served me well for staying up until like 4am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive always been good at history so i just went through markschems this morning. I have a break till my next exam on thursday which is good plus im on study leave so yayy:h:
Original post by Mac117

Lucky...enjoy ur holidays then..I've still got a whole two weeks packed full of exams...😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending