Aw you're so sweet :love:

Spoiler

Let us just fast for 30 days before the party begins! :dance:
Original post by Rhythmical
Let us just fast for 30 days before the party begins! :dance:

:jive: :jive:
Reply 64
Become a better person, help those in need and find my path in life.

Your turn! :biggrin:

Original post by z33
Strengthen my imaan insha Allah and become closer to my friends and family and donate at least £30 to charity (a pound a day don't hurt :smile:)

Original post by TheOtherSide.
This Ramadan I'll try to be just that bit more compassionate and considerate with my family and friends. :yep:

You can't do that outside Ramadan?
Original post by Josb

Oh we totally can, except the concept of Ramadan is to try and achieve goals we never would usually do due to the will power we have inside us.
Reply 66
Oh we totally can, except the concept of Ramadan is to try and achieve goals we never would usually do due to the will power we have inside us.

Then, I would change the title of the thread and say "From this point on, I will...". :smile: It sounds like you only try to be a better person for four weeks.
Original post by Josb
Then, I would change the title of the thread and say "From this point on, I will...". :smile: It sounds like you only try to be a better person for four weeks.

Morally that sounds great :tongue: hmm I'll change it
Reply 68
I would try not to look forward to delicious Iftari all day
instead I'll pray and think about what the needy and poor people are going through
Reply 69
Original post by Josb

You can but Ramadan is like where things start because
If you have enough willpower to not eat for like 18 hours a day then you have enough willpower to do a lot of other stuff and then you're meant to carry on...

kinda like new years resolutions how people get pumped with "new year, new me" and start having all these life plans that don't last til like March :lol:

But Ramadan's a special month because supposedly God gives you the strength to do what you want to do and good deeds are worth far more in this month and the 2 before it, there is 1 night in the month towards the last 10 days where God's mercy is abundant and all good deeds and worship you do in that one night are worth as much as that of a 1000 months.

Theres a lot of good spiritual vibes and everyone pumps each other up so we can all achieve our goals *__*
Reply 70
Original post by z33
You can but Ramadan is like where things start because
If you have enough willpower to not eat for like 18 hours a day then you have enough willpower to do a lot of other stuff and then you're meant to carry on...

kinda like new years resolutions how people get pumped with "new year, new me" and start having all these life plans that don't last til like March :lol:

But Ramadan's a special month because supposedly God gives you the strength to do what you want to do and good deeds are worth far more in this month and the 2 before it, there is 1 night in the month towards the last 10 days where God's mercy is abundant and all good deeds and worship you do in that one night are worth as much as that of a 1000 months.

Theres a lot of good spiritual vibes and everyone pumps each other up so we can all achieve our goals *__*

Sounds like a good way of justifying yourself if you're a complete sack of **** the rest of the year
stop beating my wife and children
Original post by sophia.f
To pray 5x everyday no matter what, to read dua a lot for everyone's good health and my gcse results. Overall, I want to become a positive and better Muslim.

I did that last year it worked all As and an A* Alhamdulillah
Reply 74
Original post by RobML
Sounds like a good way of justifying yourself if you're a complete sack of **** the rest of the year

Perfect for me! :ahee:
Reply 75
Original post by z33
Perfect for me! :ahee:

I was going to say :mmm:
Reply 76
Original post by RobML
I was going to say :mmm:

you're not meant to agree :unimpressed:

Become a better person

LOL jokes slaying that pussy all day baby
:hahaha:

"This Ramadan I will..."

Laugh at the expense of those gullible old lot starving themselves during the day for literally nothing.

ENJOY!
Reply 79

In shaa Allah, pray without missing a single wakt.

AND FINISH MY A2 EXAMS! :biggrin:
(I'm going to starve while writing tests, cool)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending