The Student Room Group

Are relationships possible when fugly?

I think I like this girl ( who i've only spoken to like 5 times tbf), She thinks I'm hilarious and we both will be leaving for uni in a few months. I'd love to go for it But I'm one of the more visually jarring people in the school. What do I do ?
Reply 1
You go for it
Original post by Anonymous
I think I like this girl ( who i've only spoken to like 5 times tbf), She thinks I'm hilarious and we both will be leaving for uni in a few months. I'd love to go for it But I'm one of the more visually jarring people in the school. What do I do ?

Ask her out on like the last day or something (or ask for her number :tongue:)
"Visually jarring" :rofl: Great term.
Go for it, you're both leaving for Uni so if you're worried about embarrassment there's that, there's nothing to lose :smile:
Your title mate

Fugly?
Ask her out
Yeh take her out on a day out ..and walk around all day...girls love walking

Then when she gets tired at takes a break on a park bench slide the arm over her shoulder...

Original post by samina_ay
Ask her out
nice profile pic Sammy
Reply 7
Original post by ODES_PDES
Your title mate

Fugly?

**** ugly
Reply 8
Absolutely, but not if you brand yourself in this way. Confidence, play to your strengths, work on your weaknesses, is key.
Original post by trustmeimlying1

Then when she gets tired at takes a break on a park bench slide the arm over her shoulder...

nice profile pic Sammy

^^^Bold bit. Dunno if your kidding but I'd have to disagree with you on that m8.
Original post by trustmeimlying1

nice profile pic Sammy

I heavily advise you not to do what trustmeimlying1 said lmaooooo

And thank you
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
^^^Bold bit. Dunno if your kidding but I'd have to disagree with you on that m8.

Girls hate walking. The max I'll walk is 2 hours if I'm not shopping...
Original post by samina_ay
Girls hate walking. The max I'll walk is 2 hours if I'm not shopping...

Saaaammmmmeeeee. The last thing I want is someone touching me on the shoulder :colonhash:after a 'whole day of walking'. (Which let me tell you will not be possible) :biggrin:
beauty is only skin deep. it is what is inside you that matters.
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Saaaammmmmeeeee. The last thing I want is someone touching me on the shoulder :colonhash:after a 'whole day of walking'. (Which let me tell you will not be possible) :biggrin:

Indeed, 100% agree. Like eff off mate -.-
Reply 15
If youre fugly and shes fit its almost certainly not going to happen
Just being honest
Humour is attractive to girls, we love to laugh!

However referring to yourself as fugly is derogatory and you need to drop that term for yourself like a hot potato!
Original post by the bear
beauty is only skin deep. it is what is inside you that matters.

you're a wise bear.

Mate no one is fugly!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do it. if you have a good personality and you get rejected just know that shes someone who cares about superficial things :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending