The Student Room Group

GCSE History wrong date???

I did my GCSE History Germany exam today (WJEC). In it, I wrote that the Enabling Act was in 1935 not 1933! I wrote all the other dates that I mentioned correctly (I checked afterwards), that's the one I got wrong! Do you think I can still do well? I feel like I answered the questions well enough but I stupidly got that date wrong, is it good enough for me to still do well in that exam or have I ruined it?
Original post by aijlee
I did my GCSE History Germany exam today (WJEC). In it, I wrote that the Enabling Act was in 1935 not 1933! I wrote all the other dates that I mentioned correctly (I checked afterwards), that's the one I got wrong! Do you think I can still do well? I feel like I answered the questions well enough but I stupidly got that date wrong, is it good enough for me to still do well in that exam or have I ruined it?

I would very much doubt that you getting the year wrong for that one act would significantly impact your grade, if it all, so I think it is perfectly possible - if in doubt, talk with your teacher :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending