The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zzxxDash53xxzz
appreciate that and one last question.Is having 2 ida points enough if used appropiately ?

Yep
Original post by кяя
Are you only just starting revision now? Gawd damn good luck. I'm only revising Loopa predictions too. Imagine if AQA decided to change their questions to be different from what Loopa says on purpose. Aahhh

Aim for a low A at least.

sorta ive nearly written every essay loopa predicted but ive stopped because it was taking too long. I just need to learn them now
and yeah I thought about that happening and can only hope at least one of the Qs turns up
good luck to u too!!
Reply 2342
Original post by adtr0706
The good thing is AQA will have written the questions way before Loopas predictions were released, so that all the exams could get to the schools

So long as no papers are stolen again this year we should be good

I think papers get sent to the centres a few days before 🙄So I think we are safe this year..
appreciate that and one last question.Is having 2 ida points enough if used appropiately ?

Yeah, but try and put in 3 even if it's just one really basic one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are the loopa predictions likely to be correct?
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Thats a big risk but it depends how lucky you are if you revise predictions and they come up then you should get an A. If nothing comes up you could get a U, just depends on how much you can get done.

If you dont mind me asking how many essays have you learnt so far?

haha... probably only like 3/12. i was so busy with my other subjects. its bad i know
Original post by binksy123
Are the loopa predictions likely to be correct?

If your revise all of his predictions of whats most likely to come up, i think i can assure that at least one will 100% come up
UGH I'm so tired, revision is so painfully boring, my hand hurts, I have 24 essays to memorize, a whole fking research methods book to go over for the FIRST TIME, and 6 fkin exams.

How the hell am I supposed to get an A in all this ****? It's way too difficult, I hope uni is better. Thank god we at least have resits, the new spec people don't lawl they're so fuked.
If your revise all of his predictions of whats most likely to come up, i think i can assure that at least one will 100% come up

It's most likely more than one. Because AQA aren't totally random. We had this same discussion last year and, yes, they all came up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nemanuel96
It's most likely more than one. Because AQA aren't totally random. We had this same discussion last year and, yes, they all came up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

to be honest i cant see them going against his predictions
Original post by кяя
UGH I'm so tired, revision is so painfully boring, my hand hurts, I have 24 essays to memorize, a whole fking research methods book to go over for the FIRST TIME, and 6 fkin exams.

How the hell am I supposed to get an A in all this ****? It's way too difficult, I hope uni is better. Thank god we at least have resits, the new spec people don't lawl they're so fuked.

Their mark scheme tells them to take into account the time that the candidate has, so they expect a little bit of rushing and not heaps amount of details.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by кяя

I know i how hate how, no disrespect but people complaining over btec and btec science how much coursework they have.... Its like do you even know how hard a level is theres so much content to learn for 3 subjects.... Coursework is easy.
I know i how hate how, no disrespect but people complaining over btec and btec science how much coursework they have.... Its like do you even know how hard a level is theres so much content to learn for 3 subjects.... Coursework is easy.

Yes BTEC complainers piss me off. Yes it's probably hard too, but it's not as hard as an A-level, not as stressful due to timing, and you DON'T HAVE TO DO THREE/FOUR
Btw guys i rung AQA earlier to clarify lynch mobs and whether its credit worthy, and has been confirmed although its not on the spec you can still get credit if its relevant, so you can include it in the evolutionary group displays essay
Original post by кяя
Yes BTEC complainers piss me off. Yes it's probably hard too, but it's not as hard as an A-level, not as stressful due to timing, and you DON'T HAVE TO DO THREE/FOUR

Yep theres no exam.... The exam is the hardest bit you dont have hours to perfect your work like in BTEC, yet some people see it as the same lmao.
how likely is it that gender dysphoria will come up?

also i should get my last essays covered by tomorrow morning, but dunno what to do after that? might just go over the ones that have been predicted? what's everyone else doing?
Yep theres no exam.... The exam is the hardest bit you dont have hours to perfect your work like in BTEC, yet some people see it as the same lmao.

I think everyone would choose btec over a levels, i hear kids getting into russel group with ease
I think everyone would choose btec over a levels, i hear kids getting into russel group with ease

If i could go back i would choose btec since you can get into the same degree as an alevel student bar dentistry and medicine.
Original post by evekay
how likely is it that gender dysphoria will come up?

also i should get my last essays covered by tomorrow morning, but dunno what to do after that? might just go over the ones that have been predicted? what's everyone else doing?

Im hoping to finish half of my last unit today and then later today going to read over all my essays to make sure ive memorized them.
Does anyone have a good essay on endogenous pacemakers/exogenous zeitgebers?

Latest

Trending

Trending