The Student Room Group

AQA AS French - 2016 Official Thread -

Scroll to see replies

Bonne chance à touuuuuus
Uuugh i am soooo nervous, i just started revision an hour ago :frown:. Good luck everyone
How was it everyone. I thought it was good , chose the music essay. The structure of the paper was rather different what do you think
That was THE most horrific paper I have ever sat. The essays were good but the everything else was AWFUL!!! Please someone say that they agree?????
Original post by safhassan
How was it everyone. I thought it was good , chose the music essay. The structure of the paper was rather different what do you think

It was a reasonable paper, however my computer froze during the third listening exercise, which was rather distracting. The structure was a bit different to previous papers, as was the front of the paper.
Overall, it went pretty well

Reading = That first question threw me, was not expecting that xD but it was fairly easy

Writing = Chose the family disputes question and I'm hoping I did well, threw in future, near future, subjunctive, conditional etc. whether its accurate or not, I have no idea

Listening = When I started it, it was absolutely horrific. Sometimes, the speaker just spoke in garbled French and there were some occasions when I couldnt get the answer because there was that one word which they pronounced awkwardly. The second time, I felt I could understand it better, but good choice to do it at the end.
What did you all get for the advantages of being single/married?
Reply 87
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Overall, it went pretty well

Reading = That first question threw me, was not expecting that xD but it was fairly easy

Writing = Chose the family disputes question and I'm hoping I did well, threw in future, near future, subjunctive, conditional etc. whether its accurate or not, I have no idea

Listening = When I started it, it was absolutely horrific. Sometimes, the speaker just spoke in garbled French and there were some occasions when I couldnt get the answer because there was that one word which they pronounced awkwardly. The second time, I felt I could understand it better, but good choice to do it at the end.

Do you still remember what you got for the first listening question?
Reply 88
Does any of you remember what you got in any questions in the exam?
Original post by alardel
Does any of you remember what you got in any questions in the exam?

Briefly, which questions did you want to compare?
Good bye university after that paper
Ok so if i remember the 1st one i wrote that the advantages of being single was the salary , if youre messy you can leave things around , if youre organised you can find everything where you placed them and you can eat all you want without feeling any guilt
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 92
Original post by alexward.9
Briefly, which questions did you want to compare?

First set of questions in general. The first and the third question.
Reply 93
Does anyone remember their answers for the close sentences? Ex 9
I put:
- Freedom
- You have your own salary to spend by yourself
- You can be more organised
- You can eat whatever you want

But I'm awful at listening :frown:
Original post by alardel
Does anyone remember their answers for the close sentences? Ex 9

Is that the gap fill one?
Original post by alardel
First set of questions in general. The first and the third question.

I got that the advantages of being single are:
You can spend your money on only yourself
You can eat what you like
If you're organised you can find your things
You can meet with who you like
Reply 97
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Is that the gap fill one?

Yep. I remember voyons, mènent, soit, augmenter, traditionnelle, and one in the future tense.
Reply 98
Original post by alexward.9
I got that the advantages of being single are:
You can spend your money on only yourself
You can eat what you like
If you're organised you can find your things
You can meet with who you like

It was only three marks for that one, wasn't it?
Reply 99
Does anybody remember what they got for the TRUE/FALSE question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending