The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Im hoping to finish half of my last unit today and then later today going to read over all my essays to make sure ive memorized them.

tbh i dont even think i've memorised mine, like if i was to now go and write them out without any notes i wouldnt be able to:frown:
Original post by toetothunder
Does anyone have a good essay on endogenous pacemakers/exogenous zeitgebers?

i have two pretty good separate ones, so one on ez's one on ep's, shall i pm you?:smile:
Original post by evekay
i have two pretty good separate ones, so one on ez's one on ep's, shall i pm you?:smile:

Oh Yes please! much appreciated :smile:
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Yep theres no exam.... The exam is the hardest bit you dont have hours to perfect your work like in BTEC, yet some people see it as the same lmao.

True I think I'd prefer if there was more coursework in A-levels. I can do anything perfectly if given the time. I love projects and putting all my effort into things. Well in timed exams crammed into a short few weeks, you can't really give it your best as you're tired, everything hurts, and stressed.

Fuk this chit man, also fuk them for changing specs all the time to make it more difficult on us, fuking old people who were done with their exams decades ago and have secure jobs now, yeah let's ruin everything for the young

Yes I'm mad
Reply 2364
So glad that relationship breakdown is the top prediction... I actually can stand that topic :-)
Original post by NHM
So glad that relationship breakdown is the top prediction... I actually can stand that topic :-)

Meh, much prefer sexual selection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2366
Original post by nemanuel96
Meh, much prefer sexual selection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can do it but I find it boring
How are you guys doing setting up your revision?

Are you:

1. revising each topic in one go then moving on to the next (e.g. all gender essays, then all aggression essays...)
2. one essay per topic, then the next, and cycling this
3. top 2 essays per topic most likely to come up then going back and revising the rest

I'm doing 1 but might do 3 instead.

I'M TERRIFIED
is there a mark scheme for cultural influences on gender roles or has it come up before? Loops says it was Jun11 but its a different question that year on the ms i found
Reply 2369
Original post by кяя
How are you guys doing setting up your revision?

Are you:

1. revising each topic in one go then moving on to the next (e.g. all gender essays, then all aggression essays...)
2. one essay per topic, then the next, and cycling this
3. top 2 essays per topic most likely to come up then going back and revising the rest

I'm doing 1 but might do 3 instead.

I'M TERRIFIED

I'm doing 1 although I have not revised some topics (those that came up last year)
Original post by кяя
Are you only just starting revision now? Gawd damn good luck. I'm only revising Loopa predictions too. Imagine if AQA decided to change their questions to be different from what Loopa says on purpose. Aahhh

Aim for a low A at least.

The papers are made well in advance, and loopa's predictions only ccame out recently so i highly doubt that.
Reply 2371
Original post by student420
is there a mark scheme for cultural influences on gender roles or has it come up before? Loops says it was Jun11 but its a different question that year on the ms i found

It was a 4 marker in June11 :-)
Hey
If you was to do A2 and not do good at all like 3 U's can you use the AS UCAS points you got in the First year
Thank You
Reply 2373
Original post by evekay
how likely is it that gender dysphoria will come up?

also i should get my last essays covered by tomorrow morning, but dunno what to do after that? might just go over the ones that have been predicted? what's everyone else doing?

I'd say gender dysphoria is highly likely, I think evolutionary theory could be too...

It may be a split question?
yea i think a split question could be very likely

Original post by NHM
I'd say gender dysphoria is highly likely, I think evolutionary theory could be too...

It may be a split question?
cheers, do you think its likely to appear as a 24 this year then?

Original post by NHM
It was a 4 marker in June11 :-)
Reply 2376
I've got such a gut feeling about Kohlberg though...
Reply 2377
Original post by student420
cheers, do you think its likely to appear as a 24 this year then?

Going on Loopa predictions yes, although I wouldn't like it to appear it may appear :-(
Original post by toetothunder
Oh Yes please! much appreciated :smile:

ooh could i have a look aswell? i also have a B grade essay on EP/EZ, but havent acc seen a good one!
Reply 2379
If anyone wants any gender essays, let me know and I'll send you them... I have all but gender schema and childhood!

Latest

Trending

Trending