The Student Room Group

Ignored by people(Guys only), but Girls can answer as well

I have this friend in which I was with for a long time , but as soon as we got to sixth form, he just ignored me and does not talk to me anymore.
Why does he do this?
because they have moved on and really not worth looking back at.
but mainly because they want people to notice them and when they get their attention and when there job is done they don't talk. But not all guys are like that there are some that are really cool and nice in the world.
Dw :wink::smile:
Original post by Ria25
because they have moved on and really not worth looking back at.
but mainly because they want people to notice them and when they get their attention and when there job is done they don't talk. But not all guys are like that there are some that are really cool and nice in the world.
Dw :wink::smile:

Ik, but I talked to him once when in sixth form and we talked about life, but then he just went without saying bye, maybe because I did not say bye first :smile:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Ik, but I talked to him once when in sixth form and we talked about life, but then he just went without saying bye, maybe because I did not say bye first :smile:

don't worry he is the past and from what he has done he doesn't seem like a nice person anyways.:smile:
Truth to be told, people can change quite a bit even in one year.

I had 'friends' who were lovely and and would talk a lot to me during year 10/11 but then turned into utter tw@ts by the end of sixth form because they thought that I was somewhat inferior to them. Like da eff? :wtf:
Original post by Ria25
don't worry he is the past and from what he has done he doesn't seem like a nice person anyways.:smile:

no he is a nice person once upon a time, as when I was doing my GCSEs he used to always talk to me, and we used to have a good laugh as well :smile:
Reply 6
Because he's moved on and formed new friendships? This happens. In School you make best friends, you leave them behind not deliberately but how it is sometimes, then college you make some, you move into work or uni you form new friendships leaving the others behind who go on to make their own. Just how it is. Some do have a strong bond from School throughout life but a rare thing

Move on mate, you'll forget him.once you make some new ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lovinlife2
Truth to be told, people can change quite a bit even in one year.

I had 'friends' who were lovely and and would talk a lot to me during year 10/11 but then turned into utter tw@ts by the end of sixth form because they thought that I was somewhat inferior to them. Like da eff? :wtf:

yh that's so true, as he now hangs with the "popular" squad, so I get u completely that they just change, but then again they could have left because they thought that we were superior to them :smile:
People drift apart, it happens a lot as you get older. I wouldn't worry about it, just make some new friends.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Because he's moved on and formed new friendships? This happens. In School you make best friends, you leave them behind not deliberately but how it is sometimes, then college you make some, you move into work or uni you form new friendships leaving the others behind who go on to make their own. Just how it is. Some do have a strong bond from School throughout life but a rare thing

Move on mate, you'll forget him.once you make some new ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ik, but it is a bit hard I don't know why?
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
no he is a nice person once upon a time, as when I was doing my GCSEs he used to always talk to me, and we used to have a good laugh as well :smile:

i understand but some guys are just mean and some guys are like really nice , its like a diamond in the midst of rocks , all you have to do is find that one and all the rest you'll realise where just rude. and they didn't really care or mean anything:wink:.
Original post by Ria25
i understand but some guys are just mean and some guys are like really nice , its like a diamond in the midst of rocks , all you have to do is find that one and all the rest you'll realise where just rude. and they didn't really care or mean anything:wink:.

yh, ik but it is hard to forget someone who u used to talk to a lot
i understand but the past is the pasta and you have to live what is in the present and you don't know hat the future may hold as you may find someone who is really nice , like him but he he maybe different and nicer to u .,:smile:
Original post by Elivercury
People drift apart, it happens a lot as you get older. I wouldn't worry about it, just make some new friends.

ik, I have made new friends, but I connected with him the most, like he was kind of like a best friend :smile:
It's life, difficult to accept and you don't have to but try to move on. Go invest your time in talking to people that are worthy of it
Original post by BrianMcEgg
It's life, difficult to accept and you don't have to but try to move on. Go invest your time in talking to people that are worthy of it

thanks i will try to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending