The Student Room Group

Aqa as computing year 12

thoughts on the paper? I really struggled with it:frown:
Reply 1
I really don't think that went well at all...
I struggled with both the last two programming questions...
Can anyone remember what the Question 3 was? It was working two marks
Reply 2
Wish i had more time as i couldnt even get to the last question. Then again the computers that were used were so slow and laggy.
It went terribly for me and pretty everyone else I've spoken to(vb.net). I'm getting a bit worried because people are saying it went well on here(Are these guys doing the same exam: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3927169 ?). What language did you guys do it in?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Internets
It went terribly for me and pretty everyone else I've spoken to(vb.net). I'm getting a bit worried because people are saying it went well on here(Are these guys doing the same exam: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3927169 ?). What language did you guys do it in?

Thats a different paper for the retakes. Yeah I found it really difficult too. What did you get for the 1st question about conclusions?
Original post by MrCoolVille
Thats a different paper for the retakes. Yeah I found it really difficult too. What did you get for the 1st question about conclusions?

Thank god, I was starting to get a bit worried. I got 1)B and 2)C if I recall correctly.
Reply 6
Q4 was a myth and Q11 wasn't too bad but didn't have time to finish
Any predictions for grade boundaries?
Original post by swingrx
Can anyone remember what the Question 3 was? It was working two marks
Name the types of data inputs for this sqrt(x) function: "acceptable" [25], "boundary" [1] and "erroneous" [-8] were the answers (if I got it right).
Reply 9
Original post by Internets
Thank god, I was starting to get a bit worried. I got 1)B and 2)C if I recall correctly.

I got C and C
Reply 10
Original post by MrCoolVille

I got C and C
I got B and C. It wasn't C for the first part as one conclusion was right which was something about programmers working at night!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Honestly, I would've rather been hit by that tornado...
(edited 7 years ago)
I got B and C.

Section C was a piece of piss and so was B. The only hard part I found was trace tables and when I accidentally used the incorrect form of division for the pseudocode.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending