The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why? :smile:
What is your ideal height? and why?

https://twitter.com/yungzakis/status/481536761852878848

#NeverForget

Oh and my answer is as long as they're shorter than me it's fine. And I'm Just above 6ft.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tall girls are amazing, although I'm 6ft 2 ._. so pretty hard to come by them
Reply 42
Original post by rayestar
I'm a girl :redface:

Then no, youre average
Reply 43
Original post by Bulletzone
Tall girls are amazing, although I'm 6ft 2 ._. so pretty hard to come by them

That is true for tall guys :laugh:.
Original post by Obnox
That is true for tall guys :laugh:.

The sad thing is I'm still growing :afraid:
Well to me the girls i've dated have been smaller all the time mainly cos i'm 6"2 but i don't really care about height really
Reply 46
Original post by Bulletzone
The sad thing is I'm still growing :afraid:

Same but I hope im not gonna be like freakishly tall tho like 6'6.
Reply 47
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why? :smile:
What is your ideal height? and why?

I dig tall girls but that's slightly tall for maybe if I grow 2-3 inches and become 6ft4/6ft5 maybe than. I prefer 5ft6+. Anything below is like a kid for me. I like averagely tall women. Between 5ft7 and 5ft10
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Height has lots of advantages. It is associated with intelligence, education, and (IIRC) inversely with mortality.

I bet you're only saying that because you're tall :biggrin:
Haha I'm 6 foot 10 and can't find anyone my height
Reply 50
Height has lots of advantages. It is associated with intelligence, education, and (IIRC) inversely with mortality.

No offense to any short people, but I don't know why anyone would find height unattractive in a girl (unless she was taller than them, of course)

:rofl: :lol:
I prefer shorter girls, like 5" to 5"3. Or as long as they're below 5"6. (Because I'm a manlet :emo:)
Reply 52
I am very short, so it is nearly irrelevant whether or not I like a tall girl in general
But a little bit taller than me, I tend to still feel attraction, get nothing past a certain point though
Reply 53

No offense to any short people, but I don't know why anyone would find height unattractive in a girl (unless she was taller than them, of course)

I'd've thought the notion "correlation does not equal causation" would have sunk in for everyone the amount of times it is said. I'm pretty sure I've heard the opposite with regards to mortality, a quick google yields a couple of articles on it e.g. http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/07/height_and_longevity_the_research_is_clear_being_tall_is_hazardous_to_your.html (this also addresses the misconceptions that height somehow makes you smart or educated)

edit: Ah to be fair you just addressed that
5'2" - 5'3" over here :colondollar:
:getmecoat:
I'm 6ft 2 and prefer tall but very skinny girls . Never been into this whole big booty curvy girls shite !
I'm 5"7 and I've always thought that height was really tall (from my viewpoint)
5'10 or less is my ideal height for a woman:biggrin:
If she is 5'10 well she aint wearing heels ever:colonhash:
It will make me feel insecure:colondollar:
I'm 6ft 3 and I really don't have a height preference also 5ft 11 doesn't seem tall at all to me.
If the girl was 6ft 4 there may be an issue :biggrin:.
Reply 59
I cant date a girl taller than me I'm 5'9

Latest

Trending

Trending