The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Enterprise Chambers has switched to Unsuccessful of PG. No e-mail.
Anyone heard from 6-7 Gough Square...they said end of May :s-smilie:
Original post by wannabeebar
Nothing yet!

Also nothing from Doughty Street, Garden Court, 9 Gough Square, Cornerstone, 2TG, 5 Essex Court, Old Square OR Temple Gardens. Just for the record.

Nothing yet from Temple Garden Chambers - can't comment on the rest
Enterprise chmaged to first interview too. Has anyone's Devereux changed to Shortlisted on PG.?
Same! Faint light at the end of the tunnel I'm hoping...
Original post by 2266permit
Anyone heard from 6-7 Gough Square...they said end of May :s-smilie:

Nothing here!
Original post by Thisisdire
Enterprise chmaged to first interview too. Has anyone's Devereux changed to Shortlisted on PG.?

No change on my Devereux application. Yours?
Original post by frosty321
No change on my Devereux application. Yours?

None but a friend said their's changed to shortlisted on Saturday. Not sure what that means though
Just got an interview from 2 Hare Court... The batch theory holds true in this case...:smile:
Original post by pupiltobe23
Still haven't received anything from Hardwicke. Has anyone received a rejection yet?

Hardwicke interviews went out last week.
I just wanted to enquire whether anyone here is still waiting to hear back regarding Drystone. Otherwise it looks like it may be rejection by silence as my gateway has not changed. Thank you.
Original post by charcoalfeathers
I just wanted to enquire whether anyone here is still waiting to hear back regarding Drystone. Otherwise it looks like it may be rejection by silence as my gateway has not changed. Thank you.

It may well be that Drystone are processing applications in batches and haven't yet finished. My GW says "first interview" but they've sent no details/offered no times. It may be that once they've processed all batches (and sent interview invites to later batches) they'll then arrange times. So don't despair just yet!
25 Bedford Row interviews out by email
25 BR interviews out by email (set date + time) + GW update
[QUOTE=pupilpleaser;65495619]Just got an interview from 2 Hare Court... The batch theory holds true in this case...:smile:

Amazing! So pleased
Original post by Archimus
25 BR interviews out by email (set date + time) + GW update

Was it a personalised email ? I am thinking whether they are sending responses in alphabetical order 😕
Original post by Lidia89
Was it a personalised email ? I am thinking whether they are sending responses in alphabetical order 😕

I emailed them and received a response around noon today that basically we would hear back regarding our application either today or tomorrow. So you should know by the end of tomorrow either way! It's so fun waiting...
Original post by Archimus
Same here

Mine also says First Interview but I haven't heard anything via email or phone either.
I've just had Carmelite Chambers changed to unsuccessful on GW.
Carmelite gateway status changed to first interview but no email yet

Quick Reply

Latest