The Student Room Group

AQA English Language.

Hi I have my English language paper tomorrow and I would like to know how many paragraphs I have to do for each question (1-6).
Thanks!
Original post by Nick N
Hi I have my English language paper tomorrow and I would like to know how many paragraphs I have to do for each question (1-6).
Thanks!

Question 1 - 3 to 5 paragraphs (4 is ideal in the time given)
Question 2 - either 4 paragraphs (headline effect, headline link to text, picture effect, picture link to text) or 2 paragraphs (headline effect then link to text, picture effect then link to text)
Question 3 - 4 to 5 paragraphs
Question 4 - can be just one big paragraph comparing the two sources, with a conclusion at the end (try to do 2 but it doesn't matter if you don't have time! One big detailed one is better than two bad ones)
Question 5 - depends on the question but probably 3 - 5
Question 6 - depends on the question but probably 3 - 5

I hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by examtime123
Question 1 - 3 to 5 paragraphs (4 is ideal in the time given)
Question 2 - either 4 paragraphs (headline effect, headline link to text, picture effect, picture link to text) or 2 paragraphs (headline effect then link to text, picture effect then link to text)
Question 3 - 4 to 5 paragraphs
Question 4 - can be just one big paragraph comparing the two sources, with a conclusion at the end (try to do 2 but it doesn't matter if you don't have time! One big detailed one is better than two bad ones)
Question 5 - depends on the question but probably 3 - 5
Question 6 - depends on the question but probably 3 - 5

I hope this helps! :smile:

Thank-you so much really helped!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending